Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst . 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I understand and read better than I speak. Not enough practice with my grandparents not being around anymore.

Warren and my wife are from Henry. There is a difference between the 3 communities you referenced. Myself, I'm a northerner from Erath.

Prairie Gregg

Great Grandfather Aubrey Brasseux

Great Uncle Ralph Brasseux of the little country store on the corner.

Awesome picture. Windows Phone team unite

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I took this a couple days ago, with my Nokia Icon.

Three shots stitched to make a panorama.

That's an awesome picture

4. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Great shots

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Prairie Gregg

Great Grandfather Aubrey Brasseux

Great Uncle Ralph Brasseux of the little country store on the corner.
    I know your people. Ralph along with Uncle Bob,an Mr. Dwight and your grandmother.

Default Just got back from construction site:

Backed off on taking pictures because of lack of progress. Don't want to panic anyone, but with 40 days counting weekends and rain delays, which they will have, I don't see this being completed by the night of the 29th of August. I know Helmute might shed some light on this. Installing the seats has not started. Why, don't know. That alone will take at least 2 weeks IMO with all those holes they have to drill to anchor them down. The brick work, well, maybe a week. All the indoor plumbing and wiring. The so call bell tower. They can't start removing the concrete on the walk way until they are finish using the machinery. That will take sometime to remove, level and form up to pour concrete. And the big mess of cleaning up. I know a lot of this will be down at the same time, laying brick, plumbing and wiring, etc. This is my view on what I have seen in the last two weeks. I guess they are waiting on the video board to start on that end of the field. Nothing being done there now.All this being said lets hope for the best and no rain. Complete are not we will play and have a victory on August 30 by 10 PM.

Default Re: Just got back from construction site:

Time to start working at night also

Triple the crews, go to 24 hour work day. I would think the under the roof work could be done that way. Used to love working that 3rd shift.

There is no way in hell this university will ever get anything to do with athletics accomplished on time, ever.

When will we stop getting our hopes up?

If you thought this was going to be done on opening day, you haven't been here long.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    There is no way in hell this university will ever get anything to do with athletics accomplished on time, ever.

When will we stop getting our hopes up?

If you thought this was going to be done on opening day, you haven't been here long.
    Who said it wasn't gonna be ready?

The sky is falling! It will be done. The building has a roof. Seats can be installed in the rain.

At the start of this project they had at least 45-50 employees working. Now I see maybe a third of that. Brick layers, and cement form builders. I guess they have plumbers and electrical workers inside. Metal workers on the roof and siding. I know for a fact, because the boss man on the job said so, that working these sub-contractors was like herding catsI got his meaning, that's a hard task. If they come close to finishing for Aug. 30 home game it will be like when they built the first baseball score board. The fans were in the stands and the teams where ready to throw the first pitch, They were putting up the netting in front of the score board. I have pictures of that. I am leaving for Branson for a week on the 27th, I hope to see some progress when I get back

Fill in the blank: "Lamson Park will be completed by _________."

Fill in the blank: "When conference realignment came, we _____ _____."

How is this project different than every other project we've undertaken? In what way is it different?

How is this project different than every other project we've undertaken? In what way is it different?
    And we won't be a national seed in softball? Keep thinking negative and you'll never be happy.

How is this project different? Because Lemoine is running the show and they are never late.

I'm gonna make a crazy statement and say it's different in that we haven't even reached the deadline date.

Again, who stated it won't be done on time?

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst . 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . LastLast

Thread Information