Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: A closer look if the cam don't satisfy:

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Or blackjacks statue?
    A sprayground would be great right there for the kids since we took away their 'playground hill'. Kids would love it especially when its 95 degrees out there.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: A closer look if the cam don't satisfy:

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    A sprayground would be great right there for the kids since we took away their 'playground hill'. Kids would love it especially when its 95 degrees out there.
    Kids have the other hill.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Hey Frenchie, KATC just used your pics during their 6 p.m. newscast. Said they got them from a "message board." Lol.
    Wait people still watch the news

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Kids should listen to adults. Like I did as a kid.

Default A little progress in Contruction 6/16/2014

Somewhat concerned with completion on Aug. 30 +/-

Default A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Don't know if this means anything, but when I passed by on my way to take pictures of the football stadium construction, there were several men in suits standing in front of the baseball stadium in deep conversation looking aroundjust maybe they might have some thoughts about pushing up the baseball field renovationmaybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Well as much as I want them to remodel the baseball stadium I hope they wait now until after next season. It would be impossible to have it finished for the start of next season with everything you have to go through with bids and state approval. My hope would be that they would get all of their ducks in a row to start the day after the season ends next year.

Default Re: A little progress in Contruction 6/16/2014

The five sections at the top of the stadium, that don't have seats poured, look like something more substantial will be formed there. Heard there maybe a different kind of seating at the top. Opinion?

Now that the grass is gone, I had no idea how terrible it looked before.

Thanks for the pics Frenchie, can't wait to see it in person!

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    The five sections at the top of the stadium, that don't have seats poured, look like something more substantial will be formed there. Heard there maybe a different kind of seating at the top. Opinion?
    My guess would be handicapped seating, but that is just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Well as much as I want them to remodel the baseball stadium I hope they wait now until after next season. It would be impossible to have it finished for the start of next season with everything you have to go through with bids and state approval. My hope would be that they would get all of their ducks in a row to start the day after the season ends next year.
    F that, get it started.see where wait and see got us before. It's just a grandstand.not impossible to have it done.

F that, get it started.see where wait and see got us before. It's just a grandstand.not impossible to have it done.
    The construction process is not the problem. I would imagine that it is the design and approval process that would take the most time.

Poor guys; it feels like 91 degrees outside.

There is not even a design and there is no way they would have it complete.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    The construction process is not the problem. I would imagine that it is the design and approval process that would take the most time.
    I understand that, but I would rather get it going, even if it means a season with some discomfort. I meant just move forward if they have guys wanting to pay for us moving forward. If we have plans and design done in a couple months. I don't see why a company like lemoine could not build out in 4-5 months. Given what happen last time, I can't imagine anyone wanting to wait for anything.

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread Information