Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: OKconstructon, 5/20/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Also, just realized something. Looking at the end zone shot. I would think they will need to paint our goal posts bright yellow instead of white. Now that the backdrop is white concrete/bleachers and not green grass, that's not a very easy target for kickers to line up their kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    Slap a UL logo or Adidas logo on top. Or, the apostrophe pepper logo.(I know how much some of you love that one!)
    SELL THE SPOT TO ADVERTISE ON!

IMO we just need to add the one section on the North End Zone to make it symmetrical and add the matching UD for a horseshoe look. To go along with a massive video board would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    LOLif nothing else, we must demand they tear those out. Makes it look so cheap and DII.
    I got a chainsaw and a pickup to haul them away. Just say when.

I hope they use the same fibers for the new scoreboard as they do for the construction cam Jackasses!

Looks like they have 14-15 rows left to do. At 2 rows per 2.5 days (split the pours) they need about 19 more days to finish. That is my SWAG for this project.

Also, the project lead said the buildings were pre-fab and that should not take anytime to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Also, just realized something. Looking at the end zone shot. I would think they will need to paint our goal posts bright yellow instead of white. Now that the backdrop is white concrete/bleachers and not green grass, that's not a very easy target for kickers to line up their kicks.
    Uh, but instead of green the end zone is going to be vermillion. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I hope they use the same fibers for the new scoreboard as they do for the construction cam Jackasses!

Looks like they have 14-15 rows left to do. At 2 rows per 2.5 days (split the pours) they need about 19 more days to finish. That is my SWAG for this project.

Also, the project lead said the buildings were pre-fab and that should not take anytime to finish.
    I think I saw some of the prefabricated steel stockpiled on the site the other day. Once they place the foundation they can start erecting steel within in a few days.

That is another good reason for placing the bulkheads. They can have two or three crews going on placing concrete for the seats and not get in each others way.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Uh, but instead of green the end zone is going to be vermillion. LOL
    Unless there is a "White out" game.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I think I saw some of the prefabricated steel stockpiled on the site the other day. Once they place the foundation they can start erecting steel within in a few days.

That is another good reason for placing the bulkheads. They can have two or three crews going on placing concrete for the seats and not get in each others way.
    Yep, steel was on hand this weekend. Agree, should go fairly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I got a chainsaw and a pickup to haul them away. Just say when.
    Careful now, I live about five blocks from Cajun Field, and have a mulcher. All kidding aside, rip that shiate out and get a professional to put our logo in its placeif we can't bowl it in, that is, lol.

Very nice, Frenchie, always look forward to your updates, Thank you so much for bring the most current photos

How long will it take for the new fiber systems to be inplace?

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    Great job, Frenchie!

Looks like (to me estimating the row width and height) that there is no way we will have 40ish rows.

What do ya'll think?
    Looks like about 38 rows.

UL Administration press release:

"All attendees in the end zone section will not be allowed the view the football game unless they wear green shirts, with the exception of row 23. The entire row 23 has to wear black. This way we will not offend anyone and proclaim our love our hyphen!"

Long live the Hyphen.(NAZI pose right now!)

Last edited by Fais do-do; May 22nd, 2014 at 09:01 am. Reason: substituted our

Default Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

A few shots to wet your Appetite.

Working on the tunnel entrance:::::::::

Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread Information