Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Does anyone know how season ticket sales are doing this season? They need to put a major ticket drive together with a major marketing blitz for the whole athletic department for next season.
    Bandwagon King I coach your son at LCA

Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    Bandwagon King I coach your son at LCA
    How'd he do today? Someone texted me a picture of Coach Badon with him. He looked like he was gonna eat coach for a snack. He just looks so big now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    How'd he do today? Someone texted me a picture of Coach Badon with him. He looked like he was gonna eat coach for a snack. He just looks so big now.
    He did really good we work them. 1st of practice was great

4. Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    He did really good we work them. 1st of practice was great
    ---And getting back to the facilities: I don't think that the COX will be removed for a very long time---remember the cross section view of the remodeled press box side??? Well this will hold the administration offices and the plan was to have a building type deal incorporated into the stadium which looked great---but as somebody pointed out maybe temp buildings could work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Make it as uncomfortable as possible so with all the complaints it will get it done faster.
    Don't want Hud and coaches recruiting out of trailers! Weightroom, can't do clean and jerks in trailers!

6. Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Don't want Hud and coaches recruiting out of trailers! Weightroom, can't do clean and jerks in trailers!
    ----Just to clarify---only the administration offices would be in the stadium!!!

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The Basketball wing of the IPF will become the new weight room.

This is perfect because it couldn't hold a regulation basketball court but will make for a huge climate controlled weight room.
    The basketball wing will be the second addition to the new strength and conditioning facility in the new Taj Mahal - Performance Center for athletics. The first will be in the main - newly constructed building with approx. 12,000 sq. ft. as the primary weight room, and the basketball addition will be the secondary training facility for strength and conditioning. Total - 17,000 sq. ft. when done. Go Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post

Why on earth would Farmer allow them to use blue paint instead of red?????

Anyone have an idea as to when work on track/soccer facilities will begin? We have been told that was part of phase 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Anyone have an idea as to when work on track/soccer facilities will begin? We have been told that was part of phase 1.
    I can't put my finger on it, but somehow I think you may have an interest in the Track Facilities. Why would I think that UL X runner??

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Werent the track / soccer facilities delayed as part of the solution to prevent downsizing of the Athletic Performance Center due to the shortfall of approved funds due to poor planning by the admin? (Big discussion here about that might be in archives).

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I can't put my finger on it, but somehow I think you may have an interest in the Track Facilities. Why would I think that UL X runner??
    I don't think it's a secret on here that I have an interest in the track program.

It is my understanding that it will start as soon as the APC is done.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    It is my understanding that it will start as soon as the APC is done.
    Thanks, I been out the loop lately. Haven't been able to keep up with our progress.

Do we know if the plans for the renovated stadium are done yet? Or, are they waiting for funding, etc?
    I'm just kind of underwhelmed with the prelim renderings we've seen so far in the Master Plan. I also would like to see it pay an homage to McNaspy stadium, or otherwise tie it back to the main campus, e.g., arches, red brick, etc. Just my thoughts.

Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread Information