Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

The cox communications bldg will be demolished?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Here is the area of seating that was talked about. Why they did not continue the seating to the bulk head. It is only a small section and they did not want to cut the forms small until they complete the upper sectionsnot to clear. Didn't have my seeing glasses and the lens were not auto focus.sorry.

Looks like that open area will get bigger and bigger as they move up. Surely there are plans to do something there. Thanks for the pics!!

3. Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    The cox communications bldg will be demolished?
    ----Yes but only after the AP building is complete and probably the stadium administrative offices!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----Yes but only after the AP building is complete and probably the stadium administrative offices!!!
    I would tear it down as soon as the possible to get the APC is complete, then begin on the landscaping in order to have it appear as close to the presentation as possible. The rest of the athletic department staffers could use portable buildings so that they are forced to aggressively move forward with all aspects of Phase II.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I would tear it down as soon as the possible to get the APC is complete, then begin on the landscaping in order to have it appear as close to the presentation as possible. The rest of the athletic department staffers could use portable buildings so that they are forced to aggressively move forward with all aspects of Phase II.
    The APC won't be complete until 2015. You can't tear down the offices without any place to relocate them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    The APC won't be complete until 2015. You can't tear down the offices without any place to relocate them.
    Portable buildings.problem solved! South Florida operated an entire athletic department out of portable building and achieved a #2 ranking while there.

But I get your point.

Re-read the last sentence of Cajun4life's post.

8. Default Re: Construction, 5/12/2014 @ 11 AM

---Pretty good idea---Never know when the stadium part will be added!!! Guess it could be located adjacent to the stadium facing the OAK but that might interfere with future construction---maybe by the FRAT ROW across from the football practice field!!!

Make it as uncomfortable as possible so with all the complaints it will get it done faster.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Re-read the last sentence of Cajun4life's post.
    I don't think you could put the weight room into portable buildings.

Yep weights would be crashing through double wide floors left and right.

Move the weight room to the Gym inside the IPF and have basketball practice in Bourgeous Hall again like they use to do.

Move the weight room to the Gym inside the IPF and have basketball practice in Bourgeous Hall again like they use to do.
    So we do all of this so we can have an empty area behind the end zone for the start of football season next year as a sign of progress. I guess we can also get some temporary buildings for the visiting football teams as well.

I guess we can also get some temporary buildings for the visiting football teams as well.
    You do realize what's getting built in the south end zone beside seating right?

So we do all of this so we can have an empty area behind the end zone for the start of football season next year as a sign of progress. I guess we can also get some temporary buildings for the visiting football teams as well.
    Are you dense? Or just not paying attention? Either way, visiting locker rooms/concessions/restrooms are going to be constructed along with the seating that is currently going up now.

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread Information