Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

1. Default Re: Construction 4/29/2014 @12 noon

This may be a little technical engineering talk, but the purpose of the trench is to put stuff. I have never seen anyone dig a trench without then putting something in it. Watch, you'll see!

Default Re: Construction 4/29/2014 @12 noon

Correct, even if they put the stuff they dug out of it right back in itjust so it's stuff

Looks good so far! Does anyone know the May start date of the IPF Tier 1 70,000 sqft addition?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Looks good so far! Does anyone know the May start date of the IPF Tier 1 70,000 sqft addition?
    If I remember correctly it will coincide with the surface construction needed for the restrooms and concessions. So as soon as the end zone seating is completed it should start soon after.

Think it's a French drain.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Not sure what 'IPF' stands foris that the same thing as the 'APF' ( athletic performance center)? And I wonder if the Cox center will demolished directly after the APF is finished, along with Reinhardt Dr being straightened out? One last question: is the construction on the sports plaza included in Tier One? Thanks.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    Not sure what 'IPF' stands foris that the same thing as the 'APF' ( athletic performance center)? And I wonder if the Cox center will demolished directly after the APF is finished, along with Reinhardt Dr being straightened out? One last question: is the construction on the sports plaza included in Tier One? Thanks.
    Supposedly, the cox center won't be demolished until the upper deck project in phase 2 is completed. The back side of the upper deck will house the athletic director and support staff, etc offices

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    BTW, FWIW the APF will join with the IPF, but DBEYR because FWIW IMHO the admin is STID. WEG

9. Default Re: Construction 4/29/2014 @12 noon

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    BTW, FWIW the APF will join with the IPF, but DBEYR because FWIW IMHO the admin is STID. WEG
    Here is what I gathered: "the will join with the, but because the admin is."

So it's the admins fault huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Supposedly, the cox center won't be demolished until the upper deck project in phase 2 is completed. The back side of the upper deck will house the athletic director and support staff, etc offices
    While taking pictures I talked to the engineer on site and this is what he told me. After they finish pouring the cement steps they will start installing the seats. While doing that they will start on the concession and restroom in the end zone. All this is to be completed by Aug. 30.when that is done they will start on the Athletic Performance Center. All of this is in phase oneThat is what I was told by someone that should know what the hell is being done.And by the way I was in the trailer looking at the plans while speaking to himwish I had taken pictures of the plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    While taking pictures I talked to the engineer on site and this is what he told me. After they finish pouring the cement steps they will start installing the seats. While doing that they will start on the concession and restroom in the end zone. All this is to be completed by Aug. 30.when that is done they will start on the Athletic Performance Center. All of this is in phase oneThat is what I was told by someone that should know what the hell is being done.And by the way I was in the trailer looking at the plans while speaking to himwish I had taken pictures of the plans.
    Can you please try to explain the plans?

Thanks for all of the info!

Two lsu walk-on

lsu QB walk-on

I thought the goal for the APC is to be completed for the start of football 2015. If they don't start on this until Sept. 1, 2014, can they get it completed in 1 year? Why do they have to wait until after Aug. 30 to start work on the APC? Why not start now?

Don't know the answer to that, but if I know contractors, The can get it down in one yearwhat they done on the campus was just amazing. One day they were bring down the old and the next going up with the newafter talking to the on site boss I could tell that he had everything in a row and knew what he was doing.

Two lsu walk-on

lsu QB walk-on

hahaha

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread Information