Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    Yes, I think so. A+ for you for paying attention!
    Looks like a 2x4 with some red paint on it. That makes it a "red stick". Did we steal it from Baton Rouge? (Know your French?)

Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Looks like a 2x4 with some red paint on it. That makes it a "red stick". Did we steal it from Baton Rouge? (Know your French?)
    And the other is black(not a school color). Baton Noir?

3. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    And the other is black(not a school color). Baton Noir?
    ---Beau --do you speak French?? man Warren Perrin really got into it ---Are ya'll from Henry , Boston, or Prarie Gregg???

4. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Looks like 4x6 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Beau --do you speak French?? man Warren Perrin really got into it ---Are ya'll from Henry , Boston, or Prarie Gregg???
    I understand and read better than I speak. Not enough practice with my grandparents not being around anymore.

Warren and my wife are from Henry. There is a difference between the 3 communities you referenced. Myself, I'm a northerner from Erath.
    Last edited by BeauCajun; July 16th, 2014 at 02:16 pm. Reason: extra t

This was the first picture I took. These Post held up the rendition of what was to beand they were 6X8 post.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I understand and read better than I speak. Not enough practice with my grandparents not being around anymore.

Warren and my wife are from Henry. There is a difference between the 3 communities you referenced. Myself, I'm a northerner from Erath.
    Best language learning site is duolingo.com This is awesome! Candy Crush fun, but you learn a language!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyusa3000 View Post
    Best language learning site is duolingo.com This is awesome! Candy Crush fun, but you learn a language!
    Agreed. Addictive and sometimes frustrating too

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Agreed. Addictive and sometimes frustrating too
    Yes, but you just have to get the right answer next time. To have this type of language program available for free is just amazing. Technology is making language learning accessible and fun. They even e-mail you and remind you to not break your streak. I am learning French. Learned German at UL as a minor.

Saw a post on Facebook that there was construction going on around the athletic department building. Looks like they ripped up the parking lot to the left of the building. Anyone know what is going on there? Wondering if it's more than just work on the parking lot. Doesn't look to be part of the stadium construction and I imagine they wouldn't be putting a new parking lot there if the department will be moving in a year or two. The majority of that building will be empty anyway when they new Athletic Performance Center will be built so maybe it has something to do with that.

It's a boring summerlooking for any excuse to talk sports. Even if it's about parking lot renovations

Underground sewage, water, communication. for the new athletic training building.

12. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by daCajuns View Post
    Underground sewage, water, communication. for the new athletic training building.
    Thanks

Yes, thank you!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by daCajuns View Post

15. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

I took this a couple days ago, with my Nokia Icon.

Three shots stitched to make a panorama.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 . LastLast

Thread Information