Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst . 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Guns were drawn, women swooned, babies cried.
    People with signs gather.Greenpeace helicopters hover overhead.men/women with chains strap themselves around other un-uprooted trees.

The trailer park roof is a bit disappointing. Love the brick though.

will those bathrooms be air conditioned.? something to keep the humidity out. man, those other bathrooms are unbearable to walk into.

4. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Thanks Frenchie!
    ----A little love for the State Farm gate---you know the guy coming out of the rest room ???? Will the ladies' room have the new vagina cup urinals??? I doubt it!!!

speaking of gates can someone talk Guidry's iron works to put up a black fence like the one around the intramural field around cajun field? a beautiful wrot iron fence instead of the painted hurricane fence

Attached Images Attached Images  

I walked in the stadium the other day and it has totally differnt feel to it with the new endzone seating. Its starting to feel big time.

7. Default Re: Construction 7/15/2014

Quote Originally Posted by cajun pop View Post
    I walked in the stadium the other day and it has totally differnt feel to it with the new endzone seating. Its starting to feel big time.
    Can't wait to see a Slinky Wave.

TV's in the restroom? Pay per view? Then again I thought the lines were already to long.

Referencing that the standard OSHA ladder is 12" from center of rung to the next center is 12".

My calculations of the inside of the scoreboard frame is 25' tall by 50' wide.

The new scoreboard will not fit in that section. My thoughts are the columns will be reused but all else will be removed.I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    Referencing that the standard OSHA ladder is 12" from center of rung to the next center is 12".

My calculations of the inside of the scoreboard frame is 25' tall by 50' wide.

The new scoreboard will not fit in that section. My thoughts are the columns will be reused but all else will be removed.I hope!
    I could not get the height of it, but I measured the bottom and I came out at 57' +/-. So it must be in the ball park of the 30' X 54' they are talking about. Just remove the "Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns" on top and put a big neon "LOUISIANA" on top like the baseball scoreboard has

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I could not get the height of it, but I measured the bottom and I came out at 57' +/-. So it must be in the ball park of the 30' X 54' they are talking about. Just remove the "Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns" on top and put a big neon "LOUISIANA" on top like the baseball scoreboard has
    I could be wrong, but I think the top part is where the sound system is housed. If you look closely it looks a mesh material.

The start of something Big:

Clues?

i think thats the first pic taken of the remodel

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    i think thats the first pic taken of the remodel
    Yes, I think so. A+ for you for paying attention!

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst . 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 . LastLast

Thread Information