Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: Construction 7/10/2014

it also looks like they have temp fences up on the practice field where the new athletic building is going. uou can see it in the back ground of the same pic with the metal studs wrapping the steel column

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    it also looks like they have temp fences up on the practice field where the new athletic building is going. uou can see it in the back ground of the same pic with the metal studs wrapping the steel column
    Didn't notice that either. Maybe the start of something big here. Will find out

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Didn't notice that either. Maybe the start of something big here. Will find out
    Keep supplying the pictures and we'll keep finding Waldo.

I didn't notice that, but I will ask the man on the job that knows. It will look so much better with brick veneer.
    Putting a trim around a tapered column is no big deal. It happens all the time.

Yea i saw what looked to be a trim around the beams, thats why i asked frenchie what he knew. Cause im with you cajunfan, not super pumped about the tractor shed look hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajuneer View Post
    Yea i saw what looked to be a trim around the beams, thats why i asked frenchie what he knew. Cause im with you cajunfan, not super pumped about the tractor shed look hahaha.
    Think they'll put a video board ribbon up there, the length of the buildings?

This is so COOL Re: Construction 7/10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    I noticed that too. Looks like the guy back there wearing the bright clothes may also be wearing a hard hat. Looks like progress

This looks like a fence to separate the football players from the construction of their new digs:

Also raping those beams for a reasonis it red brick. One can hope:

Not football related, but a new gateway to Blackham Colosseum road:

To the entrance of the intramural play grounds:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I said this was going to happen before they even started.

The horse shed will look fantastic next to our old, unfinished upper deck on the student side.
    I don't recall you ever saying that on here.

10. Default Re: Construction 7/10/2014

Can this be moved and converted to scoreboard suites?

11. Default Re: Construction 7/10/2014

I love the use of Vermilion & White.

Those sidewalks on the blackham road are loooonnnggggggg overdue. Glad to see them fix stuff like that in addition to adding on to CF. I wouldn't see any of this if it weren't for you Frenchie thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I don't recall you ever saying that on here.
    You must have missed out. I've been very vocal about my opposition to adding seats when there were much better things we could be spending our money on. I've spent the better part of two years arguing that we should be spending money on things like premium seating and improving the overall quality of our stadium before we add more cheap seating that we don't need in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I said this was going to happen before they even started.

The horse shed will look fantastic next to our old, unfinished upper deck on the student side.
    We've got the same kind of tractor shed over at Lamson park. It's pretty nice.

Since I sit in the upper deck, where am I supposed to sit when they renovate that area. I thought that was the main purpose of that area while they are putting all the upgrades you speak of.

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 . LastLast

Thread Information