Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Hope it's either improving the baseball facilities or our admin is being proactive looking to future alignments.

2. Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Hope it's either improving the baseball facilities or our admin is being proactive looking to future alignments.
    Just wondering who would keep their coat on outside today---What kind of dude would do that???? There lies a big clue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Just wondering who would keep their coat on outside today---What kind of dude would do that???? There lies a big clue!!!
    Well, that rules out Karl "Colonel Klink" Benson

Oh, I'll take a stabnational coach of the year?

A guy packing heat in a shoulder rig. Maybe a couple of wise guys heard about the Cajun Field endzone renovations and just stopped by to ensure Jimmy Hoffa's dirt nap hadn't been disturbed.

5. Ragin' Cajuns Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    A guy packing heat in a shoulder rig. Maybe a couple of wise guys heard about the Cajun Field endzone renovations and just stopped by to ensure Jimmy Hoffa's dirt nap hadn't been disturbed.

Pretty sure all the parties of interest are either with their maker, or a severe case of dementia by now. I like the humor, but I think nobody worries about if Jimmy is found anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Hoffa

Jimmy would be 101 sometimes in the current year, and his enemies not too much younger.

Castro smoking a big Cuban cigar continues to outlive them all, Kennedy, Ike, Khrushchev, Johnson, Mao, Reagan, all the cold war warriors of note.

So Hammer and Z will be smoking cigars, and posting on RP in 2045 LOL as UL wins it third national football championship in the Big XII, fifth baseball championship, fourth mens basketball championship, and tenth softball championship.

In the meantime Houston Cajun clinging to life is not happy with the billion dollar baseball park, too small, not big enough, not enough wheelchair slots to watch his Cajuns. Oh, and the uniforms are out of date, we need the ones being made on Saturn with that special space age nano fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    .Oh, and the uniforms are out of date, we need the ones being made on Saturn with that special space age nano fiber.
    At least we won't be using the same uniforms as the Hoax that are made on UrANUS.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    There is not even a design and there is no way they would have it complete.
    It's on the master plan.at least the renderings are. Even the lay out is done. It's not like they are starting from scratch.

It's threads like these that make Ragin' Pagin special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    It's on the master plan.at least the renderings are. Even the lay out is done. It's not like they are starting from scratch.
    Rendering is far from a plan or design.

Frenchie I guess that is the difference between us 2

-I would have been over there in a flash to see what the hell was going on and if I could answer any of their questions!!! lol

Boomer, several years back I had the, if you could say pleasure, of meeting the king pin of our La. Mafia. He made a visit at my second door neighbor with four suits standing at his side. I asked my next door neighbor who that was talking to (no name here). He said that's Marcellos (sp.) checking on a robbery of the money from the local speak easy located on the Broussard Hwysome of you will remember that place. My neighbors son was the owner of this place. So no, I would not walk up to any one that resembles these characters.

11. Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Boomer, several years back I had the, if you could say pleasure, of meeting the king pin of our La. Mafia. He made a visit at my second door neighbor with four suits standing at his side. I asked my next door neighbor who that was talking to (no name here). He said that's Marcellos (sp.) checking on a robbery of the money from the local speak easy located on the Broussard Hwysome of you will remember that place. My neighbors son was the owner of this place. So no, I would not walk up to any one that resembles these characters.
    ----Funny--did you know that his daughter came to school here??? Read Dr Mary's monkey!!!

12. Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

----Funny--did you know that his daughter came to school here??? Read Dr Mary's monkey!!!
    I had an English class with her in one of those wooden buildings behind the chemistry building off Rex street in 1961. This dude would be waiting to pick her up after class in a ford thunderbird.

13. Default Re: A gathering of suits in front of baseball stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Square Head View Post
    I had an English class with her in one of those wooden buildings behind the chemistry building off Rex street in 1961. This dude would be waiting to pick her up after class in a ford thunderbird.
    ----Raoul says that somebody in our frat dated her!!! That would be scary trying to score even a kiss!!!

Second door neighbor's last name was Picou. Marcello was there investigating a robbery that took place in Picou's house. He had several thousands of dollars in his freezer. Sounds familiar? I was told that this was the receipts from the speak easy. Several days later an eight foot fence was installed with two Doberman dogs in the back yard. Well trained I might say. You would never know Picou was involved in this type of business. It may have been his son-in-law running the club on the Broussard Hwy. And the girl you are talking about might be Picou's daughterAll I know you don't mess with some dude sitting on a lawn chair in a back yard with four suits around him just looking.

Default Construction 6/19/2014 @ 11: AM

Starting to put up the walls:

The area at the top will be four sections for handicap: After they are in place they will extend the seating next to them.

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 . LastLast

Thread Information