Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun23 View Post
    New scoreboard yes! Just a fiber housing issue right now which is what is causing an undetermined time.
    What would be y'all's guess on the new scoreboard? I think that is the worsted part of our stadium, appearance wise at least. And they also need one of those LED digital banners that stretch across the bottom of the the upper deck! That would be cool!

2. Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Good, know all of that Boom but the Q marks were because I was told a few months ago that it was pushed back to phase II.glad they are going ahead with itthat will put Stadium Capacity at 38,013
    ---Again I am hoping I heard correctly but I mentioned while all the equipment is here and he said yes---Like the whole expansion of the seats I think this goes pretty easily and there isn't the removal problems and the area is not huge!!! I am hoping BB!! I know your _____ is excited as mine--Trying to get Luke some tickets to come in this W/E!!!

Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Again I am hoping I heard correctly but I mentioned while all the equipment is here and he said yes---Like the whole expansion of the seats I think this goes pretty easily and there isn't the removal problems and the area is not huge!!! I am hoping BB!! I know your _____ is excited as mine--Trying to get Luke some tickets to come in this W/E!!!
    we have no season tickets for baseball.spring is hard for us to get there but I put in for tickets last week and if I get the call I will be there.will let you know

Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Thanks Frenchie!

Great job as always. Looks like 7 rows left as of 6/3/2014. I think they will be done, including the seats, by the end of this month. Man, the momentum and excitement keeps building, first tennis, then WCWS, the CWS & football. That first game against southern will be packed with people and excitementI'm f'king pumped!

Default A closer look if the cam don't satisfy:

Entrance to tunnel:

Where we will Pee:

Where we will sit:

Possible opponents view:

Under the new score board:

Default Re: A closer look if the cam don't satisfy:

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Entrance to tunnel:

Where we will Pee:

I don't think some of our linemen will make it through the tunnel.

i love looking at all the updates, but i want to walk into the stadium for the first game with someone who has not seen it since the last home game last year to see their reaction.

Thanks for the pics. Just reinforcing the tunnel to support that weight above or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Just reinforcing the tunnel to support that weight above or something?
    No, Just a new entrance to go with the new look of the Plaza they plan on putting in place of the old Cox building. They just added a few more feet to the tunnel with a new look.

Tunnel is being extended. The framing is for concrete ceiling for extension

will the building in the back go all the way across?

NM I looked at the cam. looks like there will be a space in between the two buildings (where the tunnel extension is) what will they do with that space?

Thanks for the pics.

Looks like my stadium workout just got a little harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    will the building in the back go all the way across?

NM I looked at the cam. looks like there will be a space in between the two buildings (where the tunnel extension is) what will they do with that space?
    Yes, it will go all the way across. The section over the tunnel will be open and will have some fancy deco installation.

We need to buy frenchie a case of beer by the time this is over for taking time out of his day to take pictures for us.

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information