Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Here is a stack of blocks plus a truck load. I assume that this will be for the concession/restroom area. Hoping to see red brick

This is looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    Yeah, I think it looks nice, but if we're going to finish the entire master plan, bowling that in will be integral.
    That part would only add another 7000 or so seats to a stadium seating 45000 once the new west side upper level is added (and without adding a top deck to the east side) unless I'm figuring wrong.

Does anyone know what all the large trucks along the south college side of the parking lot were? I was guessing something for the fair but wasn't sure.

Frenchie, many thanks for the update, really appreciated.

6. Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Having to edit and post each shot one at a time takes a little whilenot long though.
    ---Hey Frenchie --I got kicked out today---but the guy was VERY nice and explained the process---also said it will be ready and the rain although slowing things down won't effect the finished product---BTW the Performance Center will almost be touching the COX building and therefore not effect the practice Fields---Great news!!!

7. Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Hey Frenchie --I got kicked out today---but the guy was VERY nice and explained the process---also said it will be ready and the rain although slowing things down won't effect the finished product---BTW the Performance Center will almost be touching the COX building and therefore not effect the practice Fields---Great news!!!
    ---Oh and guess what???? He said that they will in fact put the extra seating on the home side before the season starts---Think I needed to clarify that with my new hearing aids!!!

The trailers with the precast concrete panels are for the parking garage on Lewis. In the limestone area, it looked like a crew was laying gravity sewer pipe.

Does anyone know what the sewer lines are for? The track construction or something associated with tailgating?

---Oh and guess what???? He said that they will in fact put the extra seating on the home side before the season starts---Think I needed to clarify that with my new hearing aids!!!

??????

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    ??????
    Glad to know I'm not alone.

I take pictures and let all of you come to some kind of conclusion about what is going on. Like I said in the past, I sat down in the trailer with the boss man on the job. I ask questioned about the job and he told me quit a bit of information. In a nut shellthey will start installing the seat as soon as they come in. They will not have to wait to finish the concrete work. The restroom/concession will start, which it has, as soon as the foundation was ready. They will start on the Student Athletic Center as soon as they get the final plans. They are waiting on them. All HAS to be completed by Aug 31 except for the SACMy opinion, it is going along great, and it is the start of bigger things to come

1) I agree I think they should never close the north endzone, it looks awesome the way it is, especially when they bring in the equipment truck and let it sit at the top of the hill during the football games!

2) so are we getting a new scoreboard or no? I've heard multiple things on this

Quote Originally Posted by CayenneFan69 View Post
    1) I agree I think they should never close the north endzone, it looks awesome the way it is, especially when they bring in the equipment truck and let it sit at the top of the hill during the football games!

2) so are we getting a new scoreboard or no? I've heard multiple things on this
    New scoreboard yes! Just a fiber housing issue right now which is what is causing an undetermined time.

14. Default Re: Construction, 6/3/2014 @ 2:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    ??????
    ----Damn BB--you know that when Cajun Field was expanded that it was on the student side and that the seats were therefore extended toward both end Zones--Remember??? However it wasn't done on the press box side---remember---Well part of the Phase I was to even this part out and was thought to be cut from the plans---I was told that they will now do this!!!

----Damn BB--you know that when Cajun Field was expanded that it was on the student side and that the seats were therefore extended toward both end Zones--Remember??? However it wasn't done on the press box side---remember---Well part of the Phase I was to even this part out and was thought to be cut from the plans---I was told that they will now do this!!!
    Good, know all of that Boom but the Q marks were because I was told a few months ago that it was pushed back to phase II.glad they are going ahead with itthat will put Stadium Capacity at 38,013

Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread Information