Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: A little closer view.

Default Re: Close up construction.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    It's a pump shed I believe.
    It is the pump room. The cuts in the concrete just outside of the tunnel are to connect the french drain to the sump. they will be putting a geotextile, perforated pipe and a ______ load of gravel in that hole to take water away from the back of the retaining wall.

After this is completed than we will secure more of these.

"University of Louisiana-Lafayette"

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    "University of Louisiana-Lafayette"
    Seriously, why would they not just put "University of Louisiana at Lafayette" after all it is our school name

5. Default Re: Close up construction.

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    Seriously, why would they not just put "University of Louisiana at Lafayette" after all it is our school name
    Any use of the "dash" is just as illegal as saying "The University of Louisiana"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Anybody have a clue what's in the concrete looking block to the right of the tunnel entrance from the field perspective? It looks like it has hatches. Could it be the ghost of

And thanks Frenchie for the pics. I have been watching the live feed since Monday. These pics look so much better.
    Jimmy Hoffa and University of Louisiana are buried there.

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    Ultimate disrespect. We also have no respect for OURSELVES by not sending that ____ back and telling them to do it right.

/end name game thread hijack

Are other D1A Football conference championship trophies that cheesy? It looks like an oversized bookend.

Thanks, Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Are other D1A Football conference championship trophies that cheesy? It looks like an oversized bookend.

Thanks, Karl.
    That's actually what almost every conference and national championship trophy looks like

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun23 View Post
    It's beautiful I tell yajust beautiful!!!
    2014 is gonna be sweet!

(no really, it is)

11. Default Re: Close up construction.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    It is the pump room. The cuts in the concrete just outside of the tunnel are to connect the french drain to the sump. they will be putting a geotextile, perforated pipe and a ______ load of gravel in that hole to take water away from the back of the retaining wall.
    ---Helm---I have mentioned many times that I have no clue and love your posts---but I have a feeling this is a piece of cake ---it just seems that there was nothing to that last expansion---so you just dig each row and pour the cement over the iron stuff and you are done?? lol No but can you tell us the MO for it!!!

Thanks, Karl.
    I had one made for my daughter after she graduated from dance school and became an instructor and choreographer. She continues with her dance while working in the field of Speech Pathology. It is similar to this SBC trophy with all her achievements. Had it done at the trophy shop on Johnson street. If I remember it was abut $250+.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    That's actually what almost every conference and national championship trophy looks like
    Yes, surprisingly many are like that. I was thinking more along these lines like the MAC and American Conference. Even D1aa Southern Conference has something more substantial. They just seem to scream Football Championship. At first glance I thought that one was a barometer with a rain gauge.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

14. Default Re: Close up construction.

Yes, surprisingly many are like that. I was thinking more along these lines like the MAC and American Conference. Even D1aa Southern Conference has something more substantial. They just seem to scream Football Championship. At first glance I thought that one was a barometer with a rain gauge.
    ---The N O Bowl trophies are beautiful and love how they keep the same theme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---The N O Bowl trophies are beautiful and love how they keep the same theme!!!
    They are. When you look at them you know immediately what sport it is for and that it is a big deal. I don't get that impression from the weather station bookend.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information