Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread: Is that a construction cam?

1. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by zakeeus View Post
    If They can paint all that vermillion, might as well throw in some red turf so it looks like an L from all angles.
    -----I actually suggested that we make the tunnel into a SWAMP scene---Have snakes, alligators, et al on the walls and the sounds of the various wildlife as the teams enter the tunnel----Got some positive feedback as another special place of the Cajun Swamp!!! My sister in law is a muralist and has done some great stuff including a great woods scene at her hose and in others!!! I am sure that the A/V and art depts could add some ideas to this!!!

Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----I actually suggested that we make the tunnel into a SWAMP scene---Have snakes, alligators, et al on the walls and the sounds of the various wildlife as the teams enter the tunnel----Got some positive feedback as another special place of the Cajun Swamp!!! My sister in law is a muralist and has done some great stuff including a great woods scene at her hose and in others!!! I am sure that the A/V and art depts could add some ideas to this!!!
    No.

I say we put a 12 foot bull gator in a cage and make the visitors run past it like LSU does with Mike.

Looks like they should be finished with the concrete work for the stadium this week. That is, unless there is something that I can't see that is hidden by the upper deck. They need to really get moving on the concession/rest room area. It's already mid June and August won't be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    I say we put a 12 foot bull gator in a cage and make the visitors run past it like LSU does with Mike.
    Make them run by the gator without a cage

6. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like they should be finished with the concrete work for the stadium this week. That is, unless there is something that I can't see that is hidden by the upper deck. They need to really get moving on the concession/rest room area. It's already mid June and August won't be far behind.
    ---The cement crew will now finish the Cajun side by the North End Zone!!!

These 2 buildings are larger than what I imagined they would be, there is a lot of square footage under each. Also, they are starting to look like that rendering that jimbo had posted a picture of on page 7 of this thread. The pictures are now gone, but from what I remember, they look the same. I'm sure we will have many opinions floating around about it's looks or style, but no doubt, it's a great next step for the program. Aug 30th will be sweet.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    These 2 buildings are larger than what I imagined they would be, there is a lot of square footage under each. Also, they are starting to look like that rendering that jimbo had posted a picture of on page 7 of this thread. The pictures are now gone, but from what I remember, they look the same. I'm sure we will have many opinions floating around about it's looks or style, but no doubt, it's a great next step for the program. Aug 30th will be sweet.
    Will the visitor's locker room be attached to this? Or part of the structure going up now?

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Will the visitor's locker room be attached to this? Or part of the structure going up now?
    I don't have any official info, but I don't think the visitors locker area is part of this. I've wondered the same thing, it's not clear on the Master Plan on where it's going to be. I also don't think it's part of the Performance Center. As far as I know, there hasn't been anything made public about exactly where it will be, so I guess we have to wait and see, unless someone here can give us some better information.

It was said it will be built into the hill behind where the current weight room is, atleast that's what the master plan said

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    It was said it will be built into the hill behind where the current weight room is, atleast that's what the master plan said
    Yeah. That's what I was thinking. Maybe they will wait until the cox building is demolished.

12. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Yeah. That's what I was thinking. Maybe they will wait until the cox building is demolished.
    ----i thought it was suppose to be by the state farm gate side!!

Looks like the cam is now sponsored by Louisiana CAT the Caterpillar dealerships.

This morning they placed concrete at the top of the seating area that is an extension of the plaza area. It appears that there are 4 of these areas (that I can see from the cam). These areas could be either camera locations or Handicapped seating. It looks like work is progressing well. As they close in the concession/rest room buildings the progress will be less evident because most of the work will be inside.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like the cam is now sponsored by Louisiana CAT the Caterpillar dealerships.

This morning they placed concrete at the top of the seating area that is an extension of the plaza area. It appears that there are 4 of these areas (that I can see from the cam). These areas could be either camera locations or Handicapped seating. It looks like work is progressing well. As they close in the concession/rest room buildings the progress will be less evident because most of the work will be inside.
    When the progress is less evident, maybe they will turn the camera to the NEZ so the show becomes about the scoreboard replacement. Or just add a second camera

Is the scoreboard going to be installed before the start of the football season?

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread Information