Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread: Is that a construction cam?

Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Camera frozen, Wed @ 3:09 PMhell they could be finish and we wouldn't know.
    Still frozen

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Still frozen
    That was about the time I saw Boomer sneaking into the construction sight on Wednesday. No telling what kind of damage he did. The Ricks did not accompany him, so they are in the clear.

Why is our camera a 15 second picture instead of a constant view?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Why is our camera a 15 second picture instead of a constant view?
    15 seconds would be better than what we have now.

Fonzi got it fixed.

Aaaayyyyyy

I think it's a silent film camera

8. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I think it's a silent film camera
    -----Hey Helmut, Frenchie, or others---What is a good price for the penalty if the company doesn't deliver the project on time---I know that this was very important to the final negotiations----but was/is it a percentage or total time not delivered or what---I am sure that the penalty would be a sizable amount----In fact wasn't the Softball deal late and additions were made in lieu of a cash settlement---Is this correct???

I have no idea what the penalties are for not being on time for the completion on this project. I am sure they have rain delays in the contract. But looking at the progress they are making on this project and what needs to be done, it same to me that it will take every day on the contract calendar to complete this job. As of today they have 115 days left if Aug. 30 is the hand over the key day.As far as softball goes, it took almost three years to complete. The penalty there was the new club house I thinkThey weren't suppose to get rid of the old club house but I think the contractor threw the new one in for being late.not sure but that is what I heard.

I hope they can get the live feed fixed soon. I really enjoy seeing the progress. All those pics you guys add are nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----Hey Helmut, Frenchie, or others---What is a good price for the penalty if the company doesn't deliver the project on time---I know that this was very important to the final negotiations----but was/is it a percentage or total time not delivered or what---I am sure that the penalty would be a sizable amount----In fact wasn't the Softball deal late and additions were made in lieu of a cash settlement---Is this correct???
    It depends on the total amount of the contract. I don't know if the APC and the stadium are all one contract. I would assume no, because everything I have heard is that the stadium was to be finished prior to August 30. Currently for Lafayette Consolidated Government work a contract between 2 and 5 million dollars liquidated damages are $1,260.00 per day and for a contract between 5 million and 10 million liquidated damages are $1,470.00 per day. I would think this contract is in those ranges. These figures are for a Calendar day or fixed date (fixed completion date) contract. These types of contracts make no allowance for rain days or holidays.

12. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Bump

Any recent pics that are going to be posted this evening? I have been seeing USA, ULM, GSU, Texas State, etc fans up on the hills looking at the work being done!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    My five daughters and I painted the North End Zone fence that day. It was messy with the wind blowing drips from the paint on the chain link all over us. Gerald Hebert organized a group of kids that had do community service hours from traffic tickets. The kids were offered double hours working at the stadium that day instead of picking up trash on the road. One older guy showed up with a shirt and cap from the school to the east. I talked to him several times, bringing him paint & brushes etc. He couldn't believe how friendly everyone at UL was and that he was fed for free. I think we won him over that day. All of the volunteers back then were the building blocks for where we are today. (That was the same day that the "Lafayette" sign disappeared from the end zone)
    I know that was crazy!

Um. can we get the cam working?. Hello?.pics are good but we want cam. we want cam we want cametc
    x 50.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread Information