Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: Is that a construction cam?

Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Man, how lucky are we. We have folks who give us the nuts and bolt of what's going on in our ongoing construction projects as well as an RPI guru for baseball and softball, and they all happen in real time. Thanks HelmutVII and GoneGolfin.

I think I may put in for the website GoneGolfin's World. Just sayin.

I like coming to see HelmutVII updates.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Maybe let's see what it actually ends up looking like first.
    Take a look at Navy's stadium. This is a 360 view. The endzones look a little like what UL's will look like, at least the South endzone under construction. Note what looks like pavilions on the endzone above the seats that look similar to the UL drawings. The other endzone saves some grass, but still has seating. The stadium seats 34,000. (I hope the link works).

http://www.navysports.com/facilities.360/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like they are continuing to place sub drains and connection them directly to the french drain or pump sump. (March 31) This will be very tedious work. There will not be much visible progress made during the next few weeks because everything they will be doing will be back filled and covered.
    So the pump shed/house is indeed staying?

I would imagine it is at this point since they've finished installing the french drain

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    So the pump shed/house is indeed staying?

I would imagine it is at this point since they've finished installing the french drain
    Yeah. You can see the section of the cement they hammered up to run the lines from the drainage on the other side of the tunnel into the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Attachment 8102

Not a great pic but this is the rendering
    I think the most telling thing on that title sheet is the date 3/14. That is the date they were finished and released for sub quotes. This is not only a D-B but a fast track.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I think the most telling thing on that title sheet is the date 3/14. That is the date they were finished and released for sub quotes. This is not only a D-B but a fast track.
    Told ya

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Guys, why is the sky always falling around here? You look at a cell phone picture of black and white print-out of a 3-D rough representation of a concession stand and bell tower and can gather ALL of that information? U-panels, ugly bell tower, below high school level facilities.

I want that kush y'all are smoking because that some imaginative projections. Holy flock of seagulls.
    Thank you. That about covers what I was thinking.

bump

It looks like the pump shed or whatever its called will be staying and that there will not be seats over it. I just noticed it but if you like at the tunnel and pumphouse together as a whole, it is the shape of Louisiana, (has anyone noticed this?) especially with how the gravel is configured around it right now. Maybe this is something they could paint it to look more like, I dunno. Just anything to make it look better, i would prefer seats over it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    It looks like the pump shed or whatever its called will be staying and that there will not be seats over it. I just noticed it but if you like at the tunnel and pumphouse together as a whole, it is the shape of Louisiana, (has anyone noticed this?) especially with how the gravel is configured around it right now. Maybe this is something they could paint it to look more like, I dunno. Just anything to make it look better, i would prefer seats over it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Painting it would be a huge improvement.

Sell it as advertising space. One of the most visible billboards we have.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4ever View Post
    Sell it as advertising space. One of the most visible billboards we have.
    Now that the broken scoreboard/billboard in the south endzone is gone.they are gonna need somewhere to put those Popeye's ads.

15. Default Re: Is that a construction cam?

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    ---An OMEN ---the destiny of our name---What was meant to be!!!!! Now what kind of "OLOGIST" are you???

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information