Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    z, have touchdowns been that infrequent?
    grinning, after z's softball. i knew this one was coming from somebody heck, i even almost toyed with it myself (smiling)

I just get a kick out of the times when Tiger fans use the typical "know your place" slogan, as if we are supposed to be on the level of Nicholls or Southeastern for their sake. But we all know LSU can do no wrong and do whatever they want just because they are bigger than everyone else or the flagship universitywhich represents a state that's considered a banana republic to most of the country. But that's ok.they won the NC in football, so that will solve everything.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    Its fun to stir the pot. Thats what these boards are for. I pull for the Cajuns as well as the Tigers. I like to see both schools do well. It just aggravates me when UL fans try to bring down LSU.
    But somehow, it doesn't bother you at all when State fans try to bring down UL.

Nor, for that matter, does it bother you when you do it.

Considering your double standard, why do you think we believe you when you say that you pull for both schools?

Go back and roll in your Droppings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    (I mean no offense to those with a medical mental impairment).
    I'm glad you added that, Kal.

You were starting to hurt my feelings.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    What about the LSU fans hammering on us? Does that aggravate you?
    Well, turning that around.does it aggravate you when LSU is the one getting hammered?

Speaking for myself, this flaming and insulting BS bores me to tears. Each to our own, but I would rather get my teeth drilled than to read the litany of sins assigned to the Cajuns or Tigers or Cowboys.

Glad to see you guys coming back to Baton Rouge next year and the best of luck this year. It seems Coach Bustle needs a good year and he seems to be a good guy. I hope everything works out for him and the Cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 4LSU View Post
    Well, turning that around.does it aggravate you when LSU is the one getting hammered?

Speaking for myself, this flaming and insulting BS bores me to tears. Each to our own, but I would rather get my teeth drilled than to read the litany of sins assigned to the Cajuns or Tigers or Cowboys.

Glad to see you guys coming back to Baton Rouge next year and the best of luck this year. It seems Coach Bustle needs a good year and he seems to be a good guy. I hope everything works out for him and the Cajun fans.
    I totally agree with you, 4. It is a waste of time, which some find childishly funny. I don't get it. Thanks for your good wishes. Best of luck to you and your team, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ I totally agree with you, 4. It is a waste of time, which some find childishly funny. I don't get it. Thanks for your good wishes. Best of luck to you and your team, too. _
    It’s a “in your face world” today and no one can change it but us. imo

Smack or trash talking has replaced respectful discourse far too often. Maybe it’s cause often times here/radio/emails and the such no price is paid when one displays a lack of respect for another as opposed to what might happen if you tried that kinda act in person, huh.

Thanks for the good wishes as well. Hopely we both will have lots to cheer bout.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Surely you can't be serious. Your yanking my chain right? You pull for UL, doubtful but if you say so. What about the LSU fans hammering on us? Does that aggravate you? What are we supposed to lay down and take the abuse that LSU fans throw at us? Since you are so much smarter and have more perspective than all of us here, what would you suggest we do? should we just take abuse only to be called careless fans? _

Great point and one I have been making forever. I will put my academic and professional accomplishments up against 95% of any LSUA&M@BR fan yet somehow I am supposed to accept their abuse and attitude because when they walk into Wal Mart they purchase something purple and gold (what an ugly combo don't you thinklol) and i buy something Vermillion and White I do not and will not accept that. So when I give back to them what they give to me, they accuse me of being jealous or worse.sorry it does not work that way. come at me with abuse and I will return in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Great point and one I have been making forever. I will put my academic and professional accomplishments up against 95% of any LSUA&M@BR fan yet somehow I am supposed to accept their abuse and attitude because when they walk into Wal Mart they purchase something purple and gold (what an ugly combo don't you thinklol) and i buy something Vermillion and White I do not and will not accept that. So when I give back to them what they give to me, they accuse me of being jealous or worse.sorry it does not work that way. come at me with abuse and I will return in kind. _
    I have a good bit of friends that are BR fans and we get along fine, they know my feeling on the topic and I know theirs so we don't even go there. Look as a fan and as a man, if you treat me with respect, you get it in return. When say an LSU fan comes on here shooting off at the mouth, I'm going to have something to say. It's just how I was raised. I'm not going to sit here and let people downgrade, push around, bad mouth the University and teams that i have been following my whole life. But the difference is, I'm not going out of my way to go to BR droppings to talk trash.

Quote Originally Posted by 4LSU View Post
    It’s a “in your face world” today and no one can change it but us. imo

Smack or trash talking has replaced respectful discourse far too often. Maybe it’s cause often times here/radio/emails and the such no price is paid when one displays a lack of respect for another as opposed to what might happen if you tried that kinda act in person, huh.

Thanks for the good wishes as well. Hopely we both will have lots to cheer bout.
    4LSU,

Here's my question to you, and it's a sincere one.

On the State boards, do you object when your fans bash other schools?

Do you object when they bash UL?

Or do you only object when it happens here?

I'd really like to know. Because it's a pretty consistent M.O. We bash LSBR, the State faithful come over & cry over it, how unfair, or unhealthy-- or, how boring-- it all is.

But the complaints are all one way, there's no criticism when the shoe's on the other foot.

Are you different? I'd really like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ 4LSU,

Here's my question to you, and it's a sincere one.

On the State boards, do you object when your fans bash other schools?

Do you object when they bash UL?

Or do you only object when it happens here?

I'd really like to know. Because it's a pretty consistent M.O. We bash LSBR, the State faithful come over & cry over it, how unfair, or unhealthy-- or, how boring-- it all is.

But the complaints are all one way, there's no criticism when the shoe's on the other foot.

Are you different? I'd really like to know. _
    4 is a two faced, meanazzed sob who goes around ripping heads off poodles and kittens and stuff like that. But, waaay down deep he's a nice guy (except for being a tiger fan and a foreign born Baton Rougean). Me, I just stay out of his way.

Sorry 4, I had to stand up and tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    4 is a two faced, meanazzed sob who goes around ripping heads off poodles and kittens and stuff like that. But, waaay down deep he's a nice guy (except for being a tiger fan and a foreign born Baton Rougean). Me, I just stay out of his way.

Now THAT'S funny.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ 4 is a two faced, meanazzed sob who goes around ripping heads off poodles and kittens and stuff like that. But, waaay down deep he's a nice guy (except for being a tiger fan and a foreign born Baton Rougean). Me, I just stay out of his way.

_
    Thats definitely the 4 that I know!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information