Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    _ Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is UL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above UL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers. _

The hate is in response to yourself and the moron that was previously quoted. You call it hate, we call it setting the record straight and I just call it retaliation.

You LSU people just don't get it do you? We are not trying to make ourselves the flagship university. We're not trying to necessarily get to where LSU is athletically because to be honest, we do not have the resources to do so. So, actually we've been taking your valuable advice and trying to get the program as good as we can. You just don't see this.

Someone better have a talk with the Lady Cajun Softball team. They don't know their place.

Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is UL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above UL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers.
    Whoa, slow down hoss.

This whole thing started because one of YOUR fans came on OUR board, and insulted us.

Who hates who? Who's putting effort into bashing another school? I'm confused here.

"There's a WHOLE lot of 'not caring' going on around here."
    CDeb, circa 2004

PS You clearly graduated from LSBR. Your grammar is atrocious.

And you boys & girls at State are still incapable of creativity and independent thought. You have to rely on a "second fiddle" for original ideas.

Like "Geaux."

4. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

All I'm saying is quit thinking your something you aren't. You can call yourselves Brad Pitt but you still not screwing Angelina Jolie. Yall talk big ____ but never back it up. I'm not talking about the teams themseleves I'm talking about the fans. The lady Cajuns had a very sucessful softball season including winning the Baton Rouge Regional. Cajun fans just can't stand that LSU is better than them and will stop at no end to try and drag LSU through the mud with them. Yalls act isn't funny anymore. There is no reason to bash another University just to make yours seem just a tad bit more appealing. Quit acting like the red headed step child if you don't want to be treated like it anymore. No one likes cry babies and that seems to be about the only thing that goes on here when LSU is brought up.

5. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Its all the same because its all true. We don't have to hide our inefficencies by changing our argument. The proof is there for everyone to see.

All I'm saying is quit thinking your something you aren't. You can call yourselves Brad Pitt but you still not screwing Angelina Jolie. Yall talk big ____ but never back it up. I'm not talking about the teams themseleves I'm talking about the fans. The lady Cajuns had a very sucessful softball season including winning the Baton Rouge Regional. Cajun fans just can't stand that LSU is better than them and will stop at no end to try and drag LSU through the mud with them. Yalls act isn't funny anymore. There is no reason to bash another University just to make yours seem just a tad bit more appealing. Quit acting like the red headed step child if you don't want to be treated like it anymore. No one likes cry babies and that seems to be about the only thing that goes on here when LSU is brought up.
    Y'know, you sure are putting a lot of effort into making sure we "know our place." In fact, a lot more effort than we put into trashing LSBR.

So again: Who's preoccupied with whom here?

And your grammar is STILL atrocious.

8. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

What about all the people that come on TD.com and bash the tigers. The only reason I came on here is to see what it was about. I didn't come here to flame or poke fun at any of you. I just don't understand why some of you act the way you do.

9. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Its a message board buddy. I'm not writting a term paper. I'm only preoccupied because I live in Lafayette have intrest in ULL as well.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ What about all the people that come on TD.com and bash the tigers. The only reason I came on here is to see what it was about. I didn't come here to flame or poke fun at any of you. I just don't understand why some of you act the way you do. _
    whats td.com?

Z

_ Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is UL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above UL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers. _
    You will be hard pressed to find a true UL fan that thinks that we are superior to LSU athletically. We know that, your fans remind us of that everday on this board (see LSU Bob in this thread). We never claim nor are we striving to be the flagship. You are so far off base with your comments that I almost didn't take the time to reply. Did you even notice the delivery of your message? You come in with the big brother attitude, then you pull the whole "we can't win with a chili pepper" thing. Then you close with Geaux Cajuns? Forgive me if I can't quite follow here. Your ideas are all over the place. Also, have you listened to local sports radio? I think you've got a lot more fans that do a lot more crying during football season. Trust me. We know who we are. And we know who LSU is. The line is not blurred. My only question to you true LSU fans is, Why do you come on this board and continuously stir the pot and bait a reaction? If we are so small and beneath you, why do you even give us the time? I dare you to answer. Because I really want to know what motivates this behavior.

12. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

tigerdroppings.com

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ tigerdroppings.com _
    who from here goes overthere?

Z

14. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Its fun to stir the pot. Thats what these boards are for. I pull for the Cajuns as well as the Tigers. I like to see both schools do well. It just aggravates me when ULL fans try to bring down LSU.

15. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ who from here goes overthere?

Z _

They certainly have plenty of cajun fans on that site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information