Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

1. UL Football Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

As a redshirt freshman at UL in 2006, Chris Fisher played in his first collegiate game as a Ragin' Cajun on the road in a 45-3 loss to SEC power LSU.

Now the junior center and his teammates are set for a rematch against the Tigers in Baton Rouge - one year earlier than expected.

After originally signing a contract to play LSU at Tiger Stadium in 2010, the Cajuns recently finalized plans to make the trip up I-10 for a game to be played on Sept. 19, 2009.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • July 16, 2008

Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by NewScopy View Post
    _ _

I am glad we are playing LSU again next year. I only wish Desormeaux and Fenroy had another year next year because I would like to see what they could do with a more seasoned team than we have had in the past. I am also glad it is not the first game of the year. Should be our 3rd game and we open with Southern at home. We also play Nebraska and another team to be announced. It is turning out to be an interesting schedule. But, that's why we play 1A ball.

I think that Southern game will be very interesting. After going to the last LSU game at Tiger Stadium I swore I would never go back and I think i will live up to that. I would love to go to that Nebraska game. Money games in the bank! cha-ching! haha

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I think that Southern game will be very interesting. After going to the last LSU game at Tiger Stadium I swore I would never go back and I think i will live up to that. I would love to go to that Nebraska game. Money games in the bank! cha-ching! haha _
    phones ringin' dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ phones ringin' dude. _
    haha your out of your element Z

Should be boring, we get to beat up on Louisiana Technical College and Southwestern Technical College the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by LSU Bob View Post
    _ Should be boring, we get to beat up on Louisiana Technical College and Southwestern Technical College the same year. _
    Wow and LSUA&MBR fans still show they have no class. Have a nice day!

_ Should be boring, we get to beat up on Louisiana Technical College and Southwestern Technical College the same year. _
    I don't mean to embarass you, but I just checked LSU's schedule and neither college you mentioned is on it. It is probably just a typo on your part, but please try to be more carefull in you postings. Message boards are really a beacon of truth in a sea of misinformation. I would hate it if there became a day where we could not trust all of the things said on this forum. Thanks!

How bout we get this athletic fund going and stop playing LSU? I would like to see more Southern Miss, Houston, La Tech, Rice, USF, UCF, type of games. We need wins to build this program.

Should be boring, we get to beat up on Louisiana Technical College and Southwestern Technical College the same year.
    OMG YOU SO BUSTED US. THAT WAS COLD BLOODED, SIR.

I can see originallity runs in your blood, we've never heard that bad BS before. If you are going to take the long trip down your favorites list to come drop in here and post, at least be creative. Unless you are one of the throngs of uneducated backwoods fans. So come on, LSU is the flagship of our great state, a beacon if you will. Use that LSU education you have got to come up with some better stuff Bob, that is unless you didn't go to LSU. If you are the latter case, i'm sorry for making fun of you. Idiocy is not a laughing matter.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

one thing about us playing the aggies in br: at least we schedule out-of-conference bcs teams on a yearly basis. geaux cajuns!

Let's seethis would be the day when lots of people who love Lafayette, put little purple flags on their cars and drive to Baton Rouge. While driving to the game they are saying "thank God I don't live in Baton Rouge". While watching the game, they cheer loudly for Baton Rouge to crush Lafayette. On the way home to Lafayette, they are thinking "thank God I don't live in Baton Rouge". Then upon returning to Lafayette, the town that they love, they discuss for the next few weeks how great it was to beat Lafayette.

14. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is ULL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above ULL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    _ Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is UL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above UL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers. _
    how downright silly, not to mention uppity, of us cajuns' fans not to remember our place. sorry, paternal uncle/master; we'll try harder next time. (vomit, vomit).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information