Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    _ They certainly have plenty of cajun fans on that site. _
    name one from here that goes over there.

Z

2. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

I gotta go fellas. Sorry if I came off the wrong way, but I'm an LSU fan what can you expect. You all brought up valid points and I'm sorry for sounding like a big brother/ jackass.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I gotta go fellas. Sorry if I came off the wrong way, but I'm an LSU fan what can you expect. You all brought up valid points and I'm sorry for sounding like a big brother/ jackass. _
    That just about sizes it up, doesnt it?

see ya.

congrats on the 2007 NC.

4. Default Re: Sept. 19, 2009 Ragin' Cajuns vs Fighting Tigers in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ name one from here that goes over there._
    None. After they see the format, and how easy it is to read and communicate, they never come back. Haha just kidding yall have a good evening.

_ None. After they see the format, and how easy it is to read and communicate, they never come back. Haha just kidding yall have a good evening. _
    nice parting shot! LOL!

later.

_ Its fun to stir the pot. Thats what these boards are for. I pull for the Cajuns as well as the Tigers. I like to see both schools do well. It just aggravates me when UL fans try to bring down LSU. _
    Surely you can't be serious. Your yanking my chain right? You pull for UL, doubtful but if you say so. What about the LSU fans hammering on us? Does that aggravate you? What are we supposed to lay down and take the abuse that LSU fans throw at us? Since you are so much smarter and have more perspective than all of us here, what would you suggest we do? should we just take abuse only to be called careless fans?

_ Its fun to stir the pot. Thats what these boards are for. I pull for the Cajuns as well as the Tigers. I like to see both schools do well. It just aggravates me when UL fans try to bring down LSU. _

Wow, you sure fooled me. I've never seen so much enthusiastic support for the Cajuns before. With fans like you, its a wonder we struggle right???

As stated in my previous post, do you really feel like we're jealous of the tigers? We do not expect to compete on that level and quite frankly if it means me turning into one of you, I'll take losing any day! You complain when you don't win because darnit, you're the flagship university. Then you complain when you do win but its not by enough. We won by four touchdowns but damnit, we should have won by five! We suck!

Here's a news bulletin. We dislike the tigers because of the fans like yourself. You feel as if you are owed something because you've been successful the past 6-7 years. How dare there be people in Louisiana who don't pull for LSU! However, your fans are the ones laughing at all of the other state universities (See LSU Bob's first post)

_ . I didn't come here to flame or poke fun at any of you.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop! You're killing me!

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

It just aggravates me when UL fans try to bring down LSU. _
    *Sigh* I try hard to sway people on this board to quit hating LSU because I agree it's a waste of our time. Unfortunately, your comments embody the exact attitude most anti-LSU Cajun fans despise.

nice parting shot! LOL!

later.
    I'm actually half surprised that after one of them started stirring the pot, they haven't posted a link of this thread on tiger droppings saying, "lol look at those cajuns"

When there are 3-4 live threads right now on their other sports page that dump on all state schools and we always seem to get it from all sides including (or should I especially) a couple of live in the past McNeesers.

_ Whats with all the hate towards LSU? If yall put as much effort into having a good football team as yall do bashing LSU yall would be fine. All anybody in Louisiana wants to see is UL be competitive. There are times in peoples lives when you should just realize their place and be happy with that. Your not going to start taking recruits away from LSU no matter how much better the academics are. Your not going to win over the people in Louisiana or the nation for that matter with a Chilli Pepper as a mascot. Your not going to be the flagship university in Louisiana no matter how hard you try. Why can't yall just accept who you are and strive to be the best at it as you can be. There is nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to LSU. LSU is in a class above UL athletically. Just put a good team on the field and quit crying all the time and you will get peoples respect. ULL's image athletically across the state of Louisiana right now isn't a good one. I hope you all are working hard to change that. Geaux Cajuns! and Geaux Tigers. _
    Really? Really? My God. Someone hurry up and nominate this man for a nobel prize!! He's figured it out guys! The reason our football team sucks, is that we're too busy bashing LSU. Wow. Man we don't need all those improvements to facilities. We don't need an athletic foundation. We don't need better athletes or coaches. Stop the presses, Turn off the pressure washers, halt the season ticket sales, put an end to any advertising campaigns! All we have to do is sit on our butts and twiddle our thumbs. As long as we don't bash LSU, then our program will succeed. Let's just forget about the long history of political corruption that LSU used to get where they are and how their graduates in positions of power continue to strangle the life out of other state institutions that in the future could be a nuisance to LSU's "godhood".

Let's all just let bygones be bygones. Forget all the injustices and the fact that the LSU\political engine of Louisiana has its own wing reserved in HELL!! Forget all of that. Let's just stop bashing LSU and according to "GeauxTigers" we'll be fine!

Wow! Thank God you came along GT, we thought the whole point of playing in Div1 was to try and suck as much as possible. If only your profound and nearly divine words of wisdom could have reached our ears sooner. Perhaps we could've climbed up out of the loss column decades ago.

You are a fool, an idiot, and an ignoramus all at the same time. If you really believe that LSU has done no wrong, and that people don't have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO B***H ABOUT INJUSTICES, then I'm guessing your low IQ would qualify you for an extra check from the government for being legally retarded (I mean no offense to those with a medical mental impairment). At least you can pay for your season tickets that way. You like others in this state just look at the shiny, pretty exterior of LSU. You turn your head and cover your ears when people try to tell you about the cesspool of evil on which that school is built. You prefer to live in your own little world where LSU is the crowning achievement of LA, completely oblivious to the truth. Well, you better get back to it.

_ whats td.com?

Z _
    z, have touchdowns been that infrequent?

i'm getttin' fired up---you??

_ who from here goes overthere?

Z _
    a few do, z; they go over there to stir a little, and i've got to tell you that sometimes it's DARN funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ z, have touchdowns been that infrequent?

i'm getttin' fired up---you?? _
    Of course I am. This year is our year.

Z

_ Of course I am. This year is our year.

Z _
    like i didn't know that. but next year, when the little girl gradgyates, will be smokin'!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information