Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beer vs Fuel . What to do

UL Football Beer vs Fuel . What to do

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    _ Gas here in Oregon is now $4.30, is it lower or higher in Louisiana?

Gas in town is between 3.94 and 4.05 depending if you go to walmart or chevron.

I got a few student buddies together, and we developed a plan to save 2-3 beers a weekend that we would usually drink and put em in the back of the fridge and hopefully by the time football season rolls around, that will be one less thing for us to buy.

UL Football Re: Cajuns vs Southern Miss

I'm going but I made plans to ride with my dad, so I can have more beer money. I'm sure I'll have to pay for both of ours.

Default Re: Cajuns vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun2010 View Post
    _ Gas in town is between 3.94 and 4.05 depending if you go to walmart or chevron.

I got a few student buddies together, and we developed a plan to save 2-3 beers a weekend that we would usually drink and put em in the back of the fridge and hopefully by the time football season rolls around, that will be one less thing for us to buy. _
    Thats funny!

_ Gas in town is between 3.94 and 4.05 depending if you go to walmart or chevron.

I got a few student buddies together, and we developed a plan to save 2-3 beers a weekend that we would usually drink and put em in the back of the fridge and hopefully by the time football season rolls around, that will be one less thing for us to buy. _
    Because of cost me and my friends have moved from our usual Bud Light to now drinking Keystone lol We lose a little of the taste we love but it helps save a little money

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Because of cost me and my friends have moved from our usual Bud Light to now drinking Keystone lol We lose a little of the taste we love but it helps save a little money _
    Just make sure you draw the line at The Beast. You don't want to go down that road.

_ Because of cost me and my friends have moved from our usual Bud Light to now drinking Keystone lol We lose a little of the taste we love but it helps save a little money _
    Cost is no excuse. Just say you don't have the money any more

Rising gas prices, ticket prices, etc.pshhhh! Ain't going to stop me from buying my Bud Light on gamedays. You can have your Keystone. I'll enjoy my tasty beverages while you give those ugly faces forcing that beer down your throat. lol

Thats just sad.haha. We put taste over cost. We would never go down to Keystone or Natti.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Just make sure you draw the line at The Beast. You don't want to go down that road.
    Th Beast is a cut below Gallo Tokay but I think Ernie and Julie quit making the red menace.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

igeaux.mobi

Too bad you boys don't have access to some good ole Lone Star Beer. That ____ is pretty freaking awesome, and I've been drinking the hell out of it all day. You can't find much better beer for $13 a case.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi

Too bad you boys don't have access to some good ole Lone Star Beer. That ____ is pretty freaking awesome, and I've been drinking the hell out of it all day. You can't find much better beer for $13 a case. _
    Last time I went to an Astros game me and my friends drank quite a bit before the game, I struggled the next day

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    Last time I went to an Astros game me and my friends drank quite a bit before the game, I struggled the next day
    If it's cold enough it sure goes good with Texas bbq.

12. Default Re: Cajuns vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Just make sure you draw the line at The Beast. You don't want to go down that road. _
    surely you jest!!!!---MBL is a fine beer and one of Miller's best--no pun intended!!!! How are you dude???? Have you seen the McGs lately?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Cost is no excuse. Just say you don't have the money any more

Rising gas prices, ticket prices, etc.pshhhh! Ain't going to stop me from buying my Bud Light on gamedays. You can have your Keystone. I'll enjoy my tasty beverages while you give those ugly faces forcing that beer down your throat. lol _
    After a game or two of beer pong you dont even notice the taste But your are correct Bud Light is delicious lol

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

After a game or two of beer pong you dont even notice the taste But your are correct Bud Light is delicious lol
    How about the new Bud Light with Clamato??? Sounds delish!!

Z

_ Thats just sad.haha. We put taste over cost. We would never go down to Keystone or Natti. _
    I wont go down the natti road lol Keystone however has the same taste as Coors Light which still is not Bud Light but hey like i said in the previous post it all taste the same after a game or 2 of beer pong lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information