Thread: Hamilton, Redfearn Shine in Day One Sweep at Gulf Coast Softball Classic

1. Ragin' Cajuns Hamilton, Redfearn Shine in Day One Sweep at Gulf Coast Softball Classic

Christina Hamilton's season-best 14 strikeouts and Shelbi Redfearn's home run exploits headlined a Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns softball sweep on the opening day of the Inaugural Gulf Coast Softball Classic here Friday at the Gulfport (Miss.) Sportsplex.

Homes SO Clean

UL Tennis Re: Hamilton, Redfearn Shine in Day One Sweep at Gulf Coast Softball Classic

Seems like coach Mike is starting to find who needs to play where, and is cranking up one big stick at a time, like cranking brand new cars.

Arms are everywhere, Jordan(i think is still not 100% and should come clean if she is hurting so she can heal and make the season) Jordan MUST get healthy and ready for Sunbelt play and Post Season, ruffing it out and NOT healing up is NOT what she should be doing. Heal up Jordan so you can be there for your team!++++Christina, is really coming along!!!+++Victoria Brown, is a great young lady to have back in the Circle, I know she's not quite there yet but will get into that game shape. I did not think she was playing this season due to her knee injury, wow glad to have her back!++++The Freshmen are needing some reps and will develop hopefully take care of the weaker midweek games(McNeese is NOT weak this year)

Default Re: Hamilton, Redfearn Shine in Day One Sweep at Gulf Coast Softball Classic

I don't think Jordan is even CLOSE to 100%.

Default Re: Hamilton, Redfearn Shine in Day One Sweep at Gulf Coast Softball Classic

Mike is being very careful with her and there is no question that she is being bothered by something.

Thread Information