Thread: Merchandise

Default Merchandise

I went to bell's yesterday and noticed that they had a large quantity of Russel Athletic Jake Delhomme throwbacks that were the authentic look with the white elastic cuffs at the arms. They look really great and had i not just framed my authentic babb jersey for my office I would have bought the Delhomme and framed that one. Is it Bell's ordering and making these or is it Russel. I probably should have asked when I was there but the wheels did not start turning until afterwards. If Russel is making them, why are they not making the current style jersey available? If it is Bell's making them, someone should suggest an authentic or replica being made of the current style, they would likely sell very well. Anybody know what the story is behind this?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Merchandise

I bought one of those jerseys before last season and wore it to every game.

Default Re: Merchandise

I don't know if Bell's is doing these in house or getting Russell to do them as a special order. Bell's has had these Jake throwbacks for the past few years and they seem to sell well. My boys each had one a few years back. They did make a replica of the first "Louisiana" jersey with Jerry Babb's #15 about two years ago but they were pretty expensive. I'm not sure that they sold as well as the Jake throwbacks. And as is the case with most things if it doesn't sell they won't repeat the effort.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Merchandise

dude I got one and it rocks

I wear my old Babb jersey to every game, and i been looking for a throwback jake one for ages, so thanks. I may get that one framed after I am able to get it signed. It is something that belongs in every UL fans gameroom.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    I bought one of those jerseys before last season and wore it to every game.
    Me too, and a lot of other people

Thread Information