Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

If we have admins approving this tripe Turbine might want to consider getting new admins.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Sorry bubba but, officiating literally gave ULL the win. That's alright b/c when ULL gets sent to B.R. for regionals, they will need to play all 9 inning. They won't make it out that regional with a win verse LSU.
    hey, douche, what if UL gets to host its own regional? what will you come up with then?

Seriously Butthurt = “All this loss really means is that we’re not going to go 56-0,” coach Paul Mainieri said. “It’s frustrating because you’d like your first loss of the year to be a real, full-game loss.”

http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/84.bats-rain-down

Man I wanted that 6th inning to finish. I think we could have put up at least 2 more runs. I know how good their top line rotation is.but ours is not the same as it was last year. I want LSU in a regional.we can beat this team straight up.

Go right ahead. ul was given the win, the game was called off. Not by LSU, by officiating. Why you think ole coach shrimp boots wasn't excited in his post game interview? He said a win is a win but he wanted to go the distance with LSU and couldn't. ul was given the windidn't earn it. That's the only way ULL could come out with a win verse LSU
    How did charlie Brown's teacher get in here?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Man I wanted that 6th inning to finish. I think we could have put up at least 2 more runs. I know how good their top line rotation is.but ours is not the same as it was last year. I want LSU in a regional.we can beat this team straight up.
    I thought we were about to cause some damage in the 6th as well . I want them in a Super-Regional, after we win our Regional in Lafayette!

I want LSU in a Super. Baseball is a long season, but I truly believe we witnessed two of the top 5 teams in the country playing last night. There is absolutely no reason for two of the best teams in the country to duke it out in the regionals. Hell, I'd be fine with not seeing them again til Omaha. I think we are better than they are, even though one game will never prove that, muchless a 5 1/3 inning game. Not saying I would be at all afraid to play them in a regional or super regional, but truth of the matter is one team will leave that stage earlier then they deserve to exit. Both teams are Omaha contenders. Geaux Cajuns, keep it rolling and BEAT BAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I thought we were about to cause some damage in the 6th as well . I want them in a Super-Regional, after we win our Regional in Lafayette!
    When they are alone, late at night, their fans don't want to play us again. A ton of posts on TD admitting their guys looked like little children playing against men. Plenty of posts there from the realistic vets saying we have an Omaha team.

Sorry bubba but, officiating literally gave ULL the win. That's alright b/c when ULL gets sent to B.R. for regionals, they will need to play all 9 inning. They won't make it out that regional with a win verse LSU.
    Earl, verse is writing arranged in rhythm, like songs and poetry. The word you are searching for is versus. There are nine innings (plural) in baseball. LSU is a fine instituion of higher education. You should consider attending.

Props to the Cajuns. Good game. Nice win. Good luck the rest of the way, unless/until we meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULfan View Post
    Props to the Cajuns. Good game. Nice win. Good luck the rest of the way, unless/until we meet again.
    It's good to have classy Tiger fans come here. Thanks for the props.good luck to LSU the rest of the way. Let's do it again in a Regional/Super Regional.

12. Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It's good to have classy Tiger fans come here. Thanks for the props.good luck to LSU the rest of the way. Let's do it again in a Regional/Super Regional.
    ---I guess that the Cajuns are better coached ---the tag out at home was a base running screw up because of a great play by Trahan----I guess the LSU runner couldn't believe that the play could be made--just another game routine for Blake---I also liked the tag out and the collision it caused with the runner and ump!!!

This may have been mention. Don't you think that both coaches were aware of the weather and that it was a possibility that this game could be stop at anytime. Therefore being ahead after 5 innings was advantages to that team. A baseball game can end at anytime, from the first inning to whatever. So whoever is ahead at that time is the winner.A fight in the ring can end in the first round. The loser can't say it didn't go 10 so it don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Earl, verse is writing arranged in rhythm, like songs and poetry. The word you are searching for is versus. There are nine innings (plural) in baseball. LSU is a fine instituion of higher education. You should consider attending.
    Ah, resorting to the ole grammar Nazi come back. I can sit here all day, go through every post and find grammatical errors in almost every post.

By being a grammar Nazi, just shows you lack the knowledge to defend your argument.

He went 0-2. WTF? lol.
    Nice stats, genius. Here's another one, 1 RBI for Trahan as well. His second at bat was a sac fly.

How often will I have to _____slap you on here before you finally give up?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information