Thread: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

1. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Should definitely have Milhorn for Sunday too. Good stuff
    I had him at 80 pitches tonight.

Brian

2. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    If they didn't want a loss then they should have had the lead when the rains hit
    ---the announcer (seems to know LSU qite well) said that the guy they threw tonight will be a W/E pitcher for them---Who will be our 3???

Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

I can hear the lsu fans nowthat was like kissing your sister. If this game was not stopped for rain we would have won anyway.don't see anything that they had to beat us.

Good win! Although it will have an asterisk next to it on the schedule, I'm pretty sure we won that one regardless.

5. Default Re: The latest

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    They just called it- we win!!!
    ---I guess it is time to visit Tier $heet droppings!!!

6. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

And sets Boutte up for Wednesday vs SLU. We have a handful of tough games with Bama and SLU this weekend and next week. having Robe, Baranick, Boutte and Milhorn available to start these games gives me a ton of confidence.

Geaux Cajuns

Not to mention, a fully rested bullpen for this weekend, since none of them pitched at all tonight, except Ben Carter in the bullpen briefly.

Fellas we won. PERIOD !!!! Cajun Nation did not do some rain dance to shorten the game. WE were in control the whole game. WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the way I wanted this game to go but a W is a W. We have a tough 7 game stretch from Southern Miss through Bama and we are 4-0 so far. That is all you can ask for

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---the announcer (seems to know LSU qite well) said that the guy they threw tonight will be a W/E pitcher for them---Who will be our 3???
    IMO, Robichaux is our 3rd best pitcher right now. Through 2 starts I'd rank them Milhorn, Baranik, Robichaux. When Austin gets back to last years form we are going to be a tough team to beat.

The rain prevented the complete humiliation of the home team.

do not think for 1 minute that the Tigers would not be claiming this as a win if the tables were turned

12. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    IMO, Robichaux is our 3rd best pitcher right now. Through 2 starts I'd rank them Milhorn, Baranik, Robichaux. When Austin gets back to last years form we are going to be a tough team to beat.
    Austin pitched darned well against USM on Friday night (the best outing this past weekend) . against their ace.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Not the way I wanted this game to go but a W is a W. We have a tough 7 game stretch from Southern Miss through Bama and we are 4-0 so far. That is all you can ask for
    Who cares what LSU fans say on their msg board. I promise you they know we were the better team tonight. Moving on to the bama series.

14. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

We have 1A, 1B and 1C and a #2/3 in Boutte and a #3/Weekday guy in Plitt.

I like our staff. Most teams in the country would take Boutte and Plitt as weekend guys.

We were about to bust that ____ open. Now let's sweep Alabama

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information