Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Nice stats, genius. Here's another one, 1 RBI for Trahan as well. His second at bat was a sac fly.

How often will I have to _____slap you on here before you finally give up?
    LOL, 1 RBI, going 0-2 at the plate and doing nothing special on the field? LOL and he was the best guy on the field last night. AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---I guess that the Cajuns are better coached ---the tag out at home was a base running screw up because of a great play by Trahan----I guess the LSU runner couldn't believe that the play could be made--just another game routine for Blake---I also liked the tag out and the collision it caused with the runner and ump!!!
    Physics dictates that when a 5' 10", 160 pound freshman (kid) runs at full speed into a 6' 2" 215 pound junior (grown man) the weaker of the two will get pummeled. That was worth the price of admission.

Good win Ragin Cajun Baseball team!

Geaux UL

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    LOL, 1 RBI, going 0-2 at the plate and doing nothing special on the field? LOL and he was the best guy on the field last night. AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Earl, that was equal to the run production of your entire team. Come on Earl. Earl, you need to stop.

Except for staring down your 2nd baseman passing 3rd with the look of "this guy can't be this stupid" after back handing a shot halfway into left field

Someone ship Earl some Boundreaux's. He got a case of the red-___

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Go right ahead. ULL was given the win, the game was called off. Not by LSU, by officiating. Why you think ole coach shrimp boots wasn't excited in his post game interview? He said a win is a win but he wanted to go the distance with LSU and couldn't. ULL was given the windidn't earn it. That's the only way ULL could come out with a win verse LSU
    "Given the win"? They award the win to the team with the most runs. Who had the most runs?

I was there. I was standing next to the official when Ronnie Rantz asked him how long before he called it. and he decided on the spot. Who do you think was trying to get a game, that everyone knew from the start was going to highly likely get rained out at some point, every single chance of restarting? Both programs.

Both coaches. and I know Paul Maneri. managed the game for it getting called early. Do you know what that means? Both focused on early run production. One got some. One did not. That is called "earning it".

The game was not a "gift" to UL. It was earned. you sore losing pathetic ___ muncher.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Someone ship Earl some Boundreaux's. He got a case of the red-___
    Can you let me wire brush his ___ a little longer. throw on some salt and alcohol. so that this pathetic turd of a human gets the full effect. before he goes back to candy-fingering his taint?

Who was better? Enlighten us.

Earl it was a great game played by both teams, why do you want to ruin it? Our Lady Cajuns had to settle for a crazy softball tie and we didn't cry one percent as much as you are. Grow up.

11. Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Turner View Post
    Earl it was a great game played by both teams, why do you want to ruin it? Our Lady Cajuns had to settle for a crazy softball tie and we didn't cry one percent as much as you are. Grow up.
    ---I think that one point has been missed in all the posts about the game ---LSU got their only run on a groung ball in the right spot and the fly ball-----UL hit shots that unfortunately were right at fielders and one excellent play by a LSU outfielder----This game could have been a blow out after just 4 innings but that would have caused more time and an earlier postponement-----Hey but that is baseball!!!!

ULL will never be ranked ahead of LSU, especially that less than half a game was played. ULL was given the win and didn't earn it.

wont work with me palscoreboard

It was obvious to me that LSU was looking past the game yesterday for that all important weekend series with . . . . . . . Yale.

LOL
    Anyway congrats on a win that was earned.
    Which is it Earl, earned or unearneda little bit confused there earl?

Go right ahead. ULL was given the win, the game was called off. Not by LSU, by officiating. Why you think ole coach shrimp boots wasn't excited in his post game interview? He said a win is a win but he wanted to go the distance with LSU and couldn't. ULL was given the windidn't earn it. That's the only way ULL could come out with a win verse LSU
    Typical of the La. A&M @ Baton Rouge fan.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information