Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Game went 5 1/3 innings. Had it been 4 1/3 innings, the game would not have gone into the record books. You must go more than 5 for it to be official.
    No ____, I tried correcting it. But b/c admin need to approve all my messages, I'm not allowed to go back and correct my typo. I did send them a message but are yet to correct it.

2. Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Sorry bubba but, officiating literally gave ULL the win. That's alright b/c when ULL gets sent to B.R. for regionals, they will need to play all 9 inning. They won't make it out that regional with a win verse LSU.
    Quit fighting a future battle in your rear view mirror.

This wasn't a regional, it was a matchup of top-10 teams.

3. Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

No ____, I tried correcting it. But b/c admin need to approve all my messages, I'm not allowed to go back and correct my typo. I did send them a message but are yet to correct it.
    God you're a moron. LSU-Baton Rouge got off the hook by the official's decision. The Cajuns Dominated that game, and they, IMO, played a B- game. Milhorn was solid, Blake was the best player on the field, period.

Can't stand horses azz fans like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Quit fighting a future battle in your rear view mirror.

This wasn't a regional, it was a matchup of top-10 teams.
    LOL top 10 teams. Ha! Baseball America rankings are a joke. US Today/ESPN and Colligate Baseball are the only 2 rankings systems that are legit.

Anyway congrats on a win that was earned.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    God you're a moron. LSU-Baton Rouge got off the hook by the official's decision. The Cajuns Dominated that game, and they, IMO, played a B- game. Milhorn was solid, Blake was the best player on the field, period.

Can't stand horses azz fans like you.

Don't be mad that your team didn't earn the "W"

I have learned that the two baseball programs would have been OK with finishing the game tonight but LSU officials decided not to do that due to the home basketball game the Tigers have with Texas A&M tonight. I understand that decision and would have done the same as that is an important SEC game for Coach Jones's team. From a national perspective, even regular season college basketball trumps just about all college baseball except maybe when you get to the super regional level. That is the case nationally as far as attention goes no matter how local folks feel about it. However because that was LSU's call, you are incorrect when you say the Cajuns were given the game by "officials" ( I am sure you meant umpires-officials work basketball-umpires work baseball). Also, coaches are smarter than fans. By moving on, both teams will be better prepared for this weekend's action

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    , Blake was the best player on the field, period.
    He went 0-2. WTF? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I have learned that the two baseball programs would have been OK with finishing the game tonight but LSU officials decided not to do that due to the home basketball game the Tigers have with Texas A&M tonight. I understand that decision and would have done the same as that is an important SEC game for Coach Jones's team. However because that was LSU's call, you are incorrect when you say the Cajuns were given the game by "officials" ( I am sure you meant umpires). Also, coaches are smarter than fans. By moving on, both teams will be better prepared for this weekend's action
    No I didn't mean ump. For the umps to call the game. They need to first get word from the officials in the press box, then relay the message to the teams.

The officials called off the game, relayed it to the umps, the umps relay this to the teams. The officials gave the win to ULL. That's pretty straight forward, if you ask me.

9. Default Re: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

He went 0-2. WTF? lol.
    Hey OhFerOne CanKnowBe they was talkin ball handling skills not one night in the batters box.

Even I'm tired of messing with Earl.give it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hey OhFerOne CanKnowBe they was talkin ball handling skills not one night in the batters box.
    LOL, really grasping now. He didn't do anything amazing or anything that deserved to be on ESPN top 10

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Even I'm tired of messing with Earl.give it up man.
    Some one needs to give you a hard time.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but give it up Earl. Louisiana whipped the tigger's butt for 5 1/3 innings and won the game no matter how you want to cut it.

Earl did you just call 103.7?

LOL, really grasping now. He didn't do anything amazing or anything that deserved to be on ESPN top 10
    Haha this idiot telling someone on here they are graspingclassic

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread Information