Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL (4) vs. LSU (1)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    The rain prevented the complete humiliation of the home team.
    Just getting to my 'puter, but from what I have heard so far, it was probably going to get ugly. Nice win for UL.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Good win! Although it will have an asterisk next to it on the schedule, I'm pretty sure we won that one regardless.
    W*

Still looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    We were about to bust that ____ open. Now let's sweep Alabama
    It is about to get real.

4. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

8-1 * sounds good too.

I bet our RPI, takes a nice bump tonight/tomorrow.

Now lets go beat Bama!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Just getting to my 'puter, but from what I have heard so far, it was probably going to get ugly. Nice win for UL.

Z
    We ouplayed them in every part of the game and were just getting warmed up.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Not the way I wanted this game to go but a W is a W. We have a tough 7 game stretch from Southern Miss through Bama and we are 4-0 so far. That is all you can ask for
    Just not sold quiet yet on bringing Milhorn back Sunday to start. If he does maybe reduce his pitch count.but it's a long season and these games aren't as important to me as a conference game

7. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

Great night for Cajun Sports!

1--Cajuns defeat #1 team in the country in baseball
    2--Cajuns Tennis team moves into the Top 75 in the country, at #67 and is the highest ranked Louisiana team, ahead of LSU and Tulane, both traditional ranked teams.

Great night! Lets keep rolling boyz!

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    IMO, Robichaux is our 3rd best pitcher right now. Through 2 starts I'd rank them Milhorn, Baranik, Robichaux. When Austin gets back to last years form we are going to be a tough team to beat.
    Tony chalked up a lot of Austin's first start to his pitch calling. As mentioned, he was great vs USM. We are fortunate

9. Default Re: UL vs. LSU | First Pitch 6:30

I think we pitch Boutte Sunday and keep Milhorn as a bullpen guy and/or a starter vs SLU.

Just my opinion.

Milhorn is the Sunday guy Boutte will be mid week.

The play of the game was Blake backhanding a ball in the hole, then throwing out Robertson by 30 feet at home. Robertson assumed the ball got through and never saw Blake ranging to stop it as he rounded 3rd.

Hell yell, W! Ok, that is done and wont help in any other games except for the experience, lets GEAUX get Bama! I am there for all 3, in my box, grilling on the 3rd base line, keeping my eyes on the ball, always(they come hot down the line)!

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Just not sold quiet yet on bringing Milhorn back Sunday to start. If he does maybe reduce his pitch count.but it's a long season and these games aren't as important to me as a conference game
    Win Friday and Saturday with your normal starters, then pitch by committee, like Robe likes to say on Sunday! Play 3 take 3, thats fine with me!!! Whoo Whoo!!!

Fans need to bring out the biggest wood we have this weekendman is this gonna be goodcan't make it in this weekend fellasget after the Tides azz!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Fellas we won. PERIOD !!!! Cajun Nation did not do some rain dance to shorten the game. WE were in control the whole game. WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never trailed and were threatening to Score more!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information