Thread: UC Irvine

Default UC Irvine

I started wondering about UCI, so I hit the web.

Founded 1965.

27,000 students (from what I could gather, 10 years ago it was about 18,000).

25 National Championships, 3 in Division I (Men's Volleyball, Water Polo x 2).

A long page of Olympians and All-Americans.

And the pictures of the campus makes it look like an impressive place.

Default Re: UC Irvine

I'm not really pulling for or against LSU in this game, but this game is exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ I'm not really pulling for or against LSU in this game, but this game is exciting. _
    man, what a half-inning; i'm tired from watching it.

UL Baseball Re: UC Irvine

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ I'm not really pulling for or against LSU in this game, but this game is exciting. _
    The tigs get 6 in the top of the 9th to force one last game at the litter box.

lsu 9
    UCI 7 FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ The tigs get 6 in the top of the 9th to force one last game at the litter box.

lsu 9
    UCI 7 FINAL _
    i recall only 5; but the 'litter box' thing is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    but the 'litter box' thing is cute.

where Roscoe does his stuff.

7. Default Re: UC Irvine

I used to live near their campus. Beautiful area with a lot of $$$$ around it. The best part was that it was only 15 - 20 minutes from Newport/Huntington beaches. Talk about some nice scenery !!!! CS fullerton wasn't too far away either. I used to eat at a restaraunt called Texas Loosey's that was across the street from the campus. They had SoCal hotties working there that wore chaps over their bikinis when they served you. I don't remember much about the food!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    I used to live near their campus. Beautiful area with a lot of $$$$ around it. The best part was that it was only 15 - 20 minutes from Newport/Huntington beaches. Talk about some nice scenery !!!! CS fullerton wasn't too far away either. I used to eat at a restaraunt called Texas Loosey's that was across the street from the campus. They had SoCal hotties working there that wore chaps over their bikinis when they served you. I don't remember much about the food!!!!
    When they served you what?

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Food??? What food? That area, Irvine, is very nice. It was a planned community. And the SoCal hotties are indeed HOT!

Thread Information