Thread: The FEMALES

1. Default The FEMALES

Exciting and were able to hold a good team off with FTs and poise at the end---Great job and we are young and we have so many kids that handle the ball so well---now where is the 6'3" post that can run the court---In Russia maybe!!!

Default Re: The FEMALES

Lets get the Cajun Air Team to fly down an pick up that 6'3" young lady to come play for the Lady Cajuns!!!

3. Default Re: The FEMALES

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Lets get the Cajun Air Team to fly down an pick up that 6'3" young lady to come play for the Lady Cajuns!!!
    -----I have forgotten our Russia with love Lady's name but I did E-mail her when she was on their National or Olympic team---I received a reply saying she will always be a Cajun---Just maybe she could send us a great one!!!

Broadhead should spend some time practicing free throws with the men.

Today's win definitely put them in a good position to make the conference tournament. There is still room for concern, though, as they may still need help from the Texas teams to get in.

6. Default Re: The FEMALES

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Today's win definitely put them in a good position to make the conference tournament. There is still room for concern, though, as they may still need help from the Texas teams to get in.
    -----New Orleans would be a lot more fun with their being at the Lakefront!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----I have forgotten our Russia with love Lady's name but I did E-mail her when she was on their National or Olympic team---I received a reply saying she will always be a Cajun---Just maybe she could send us a great one!!!
    That would be: Anna Petrakova - 2002 Women's Basketball

#13 Anna Petrakova
    Position: C
    Height: 6-3
    Class: Sophomore
    Hometown:
    High School: High School 142

http://www.athleticnetwork.net/site.php?pageID=2367

8. UL Basketball Re: The FEMALES

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Broadhead should spend some time practicing free throws with the men.
    Yea, and if we could play with the ladies ball we could hit more threes too. Not the same ball so you cannot draw any conclusions on coaching free throws, or anything else. Smaller ball equals better percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Smaller ball equals better percentages.
    Ha!

10. Default Re: The FEMALES

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yea, and if we could play with the ladies ball we could hit more threes too. Not the same ball so you cannot draw any conclusions on coaching free throws, or anything else. Smaller ball equals better percentages.
    ---If the guys shot with the ladies ball their percentage could drop as there seems to be a correlation between length of fingers and shooting badly---Shaq and EP are examples and if you have ever tried shooting a volley ball you know what I mean!!! I guess you can say size does matter but there is a fine art of putting it in!!! Oh Gawd here come the under wear posts!!! lol

If I'm not mistaken, the ladies were the worst FT shooters in conference going into yesterdays game.

Thread Information