Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Softball vs James Madison

Default Re: Softball vs James Madison

Cajuns win! We needed that one.

2. Default Re: Softball vs James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    #CajunsWin #Rutgers 3 @RaginCajunSB 4 #GeauxCajuns @ULRaginCajuns @ULLafayette #CajunsWin
    ---Great--come on home and regroup and get ourselves back on the things that make us great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Young vs inconsistent vs very good at times vs not so good at times vs elated vs disappointed!!
    I don't take that "YOUNG" anymore! They've been working hard together since August. Hayley Hayden is a true FRESHMAN. That is YOUNG. Today, she won the game. TWO HOME RUNS and four rbi. She's young! What is the problem? It's not YOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu View Post
    I don't take that "YOUNG" anymore! They've been working hard together since August. Hayley Hayden is a true FRESHMAN. That is YOUNG. Today, she won the game. TWO HOME RUNS and four rbi. She's young! What is the problem? It's not YOUTH!
    There are no problems except we lost some very good players! All-American SS, All-Region CF and moved a very good 3B to 2nd base to fill a hole. This team is not that good defensively and will have to hit its way to wins this year until some of the pitching comes around. I don't think Wallace is close to form yet either. That is why you play these games early in the season.

Some may not consider them "young" anymore.but I wonder if the fact that we have new players at 1st.2nd.3rd.short.catcher.and center have anything to do with it?

The new catcher is top notch on defense. We haven't lost anything behind the plate. We do miss the left side of the infield though. Myers and Fernandez had that side locked down last year

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information