Thread: Jake Delhomme Audio Interview 2003-04 preseason

1. This is a GREAT IDEA Jake Delhomme Audio Interview 2003-04 preseason

Here is a Jake Delhomme audio interview on ESPN 1420 with Altanta Falcon billy Ryckman recorded prior to the 2003-04 SuperBowl season.

This interview discusses the teams interested in Jake, the decision process in deciding which offer to take and other interesting information on his gut feeling about becoming a Carolina Panther

Thanks ESPN 1420. Thanks Bil

Click the play button.

Default Great Interview with Jake

I just listened to the Jake Delhomme interview, it seems the guy knows what he wants I am happy for him. Why that thread is closed? I wanted to post this on the same thread.

3. Default

I agree

Bil sure knows how to get people to open up.

whoaa who changed my 3-17-03 prediction that panthers would make the Super Bowl? (smiles)

5. Default

I want to thank Bil for letting me use his interview of Jake.

One of the strengths of raginpagin.com is the ability of web search engines to find info on this sight. This means they can find out information about the University of Louisiana.

A great example of this was Bil's interview. This season, anyone who went on Google and searched for Delhomme Interview found this page first on the list. The interview has been accessed over 2,500 times.

This goes to show, if you have any good info to contribute about the University of Louisiana this is a good place to post it. Your contribution will be found by the masses.

Thanks to all who have helped publicize UL

Originally posted by Turbine
    The interview has been accessed over 2,500 times.
    hey el jon, envía "esa cuenta" a mi erupción del compinche. tan él puede realmente ser "ragin" (a rash smile)

ps. funny how the replay messed my pronunciation of the word "first" (grins)

Thread Information