Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Albertson's Support

Default Re: Albertson's Support

As I said in my first post, I have no problem with referring to us as UL, Louisiana, whatever. What I did say is that until we become the dominant UL, we will be referred to UL-Lafayette or Louisiana-Lafayette nationally. I believe our marketing did one good job with the interlocking UL logo with lafayette very small underneath or Louisiana with Lafayette very small underneath, So when we do become the dominant Louisiana, the UL can be easily removed with out changing our logo (but it will probably change anyway with whoever decides our logos, etc. That's a whole different animal though). I am from north louisiana and most of my family went to Northeastern, or ULM. It is just a matter or time before the seperation become evident. The city is a ghost town and the campus is not very appealing, which in turn will hurt them in student recruitment. UL on the other hand is updating their facilities and programs making recruiting for the university much more appealing. I personally refer to us as UL and most of the people I speak to do also. As for who I am a fan of - BOTH UL and LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by FTBLFN View Post
    I am from north louisiana and most of my family went to Northeastern, or ULM. It is just a matter or time before the seperation become evident. The city is a ghost town and the campus is not very appealing, which in turn will hurt them in student recruitment. UL on the other hand is updating their facilities and programs making recruiting for the university much more appealing.

In the past several years, ULM has had an almost miraculous rebirth. Like UL, they have also been updating their facilities and programs, and their enrollment has almost doubled what it was before Dr. Cofer took over, and they have nearly caught Tech.

If UL was a link of boudin versus if ULM was a link of boudin.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information