Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    As with normal sporting events, I chose to continue recording 30 minutes after the time slot ESPN set for the game was over. Well, 30 minutes wasn't enough! I don't have Holly's homerun recorded!!
    Always, always, always record baseball and softball for the maximum time available (I guess you know that now).

Managed to avoid hearing about the game all day and was able to watch it on the DVR (thanks to recording the 2nd game "just in case".SORRY you missed it dude.

Man, I'm pumped.

Default Re: wcws ul vs uf

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    By the time we play tomorrow night we will be one of only 6 teams left in the tournament.
    Not to split hairs or anything, but when we play tomorrow, there will still be 8 teams. There are only winners' bracket games tomorrow (2 games) and the loser's bracket games aren't until Saturday (4 of them)

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    One negative thing to say, and anybody who watched will agree. We got no respect from the ESPN announcers during game.
    I have to respectfully disagree. As the game went along, we seemed to earn more and more respect (especially AB.she's a tough son (daughter?) of a gun. Respect is earned, and the Cajuns earned that today. I thought the announcers gave us more and more credit as the game went along.

Besides, the play by play guy did say, "Wait a minute! This shouldn't be such a suprise.don't Cajuns eat Gators?"

4. Default Re: wcws ul vs uf

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKate View Post
    _ I do. I am working on uploading it to YouTube. I'll put a link up when I get it done. Should be tonight. _
    That's my girl!! She loves her Cajuns and is ready at any time to spread the news of their accomplishments. Geaux Kate! Geaux Cajuns.

5. Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ just in case it wasn't a typo but a don'tno, you were looking for "biddy." she sure ain't itty-bitty. _
    Who loves ya Sonsissy. keep me in line babyno she aint itty bitty.wonder whats she's thinking about the "red" team right now??Why do i care?? cause.

IHateLaState

and she chose them over the 2008 National Champs

I love Steph and have a man crush on her hubby baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

_ I knew I couldn't watch or listen today while at work, but I did have the ability to DVR the game. As with normal sporting events, I chose to continue recording 30 minutes after the time slot ESPN set for the game was over. Well, 30 minutes wasn't enough! I don't have Holly's homerun recorded!!

It was still great to get updates from friends during the course of the game. I was freakin excited when the final out was recorded and the CAJUNS were victorious over the #1 Gators. One down, 4 more to go to reach the ultimate goal!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!! _
    Your dad has it dvr'd.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Who loves ya Sonsissy. keep me in line babyno she aint itty bitty.wonder whats she's thinking about the "red" team right now??Why do i care?? cause.

IHateLaState

I love Steph and have a man crush on her hubby baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
    we all knew without you telling us, but i am proud of you for manning-up and coming out with it.

UL Softball Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

_ I knew I couldn't watch or listen today while at work, but I did have the ability to DVR the game. As with normal sporting events, I chose to continue recording 30 minutes after the time slot ESPN set for the game was over. Well, 30 minutes wasn't enough! I don't have Holly's homerun recorded!!

It was still great to get updates from friends during the course of the game. I was freakin excited when the final out was recorded and the CAJUNS were victorious over the #1 Gators. One down, 4 more to go to reach the ultimate goal!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!! _

Good article on what they think of our gals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/colum.ham&id=3417849

Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

Quote Originally Posted by jpspear View Post
    It's a weird page, hard to find the post try this:
    http://slog.cstv.com/ncaa/wcws/2008/._for.html#more

And by the way, WHO IS THIS GUY???? He's a semi-literate moron, for pete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I remember some coach of a team down the road mentioning that this team "might" be able to compete in the SEC!!!!

How about possibly winning the SEC, we took down LSU, we beat Florida.

By the time we play tomorrow night we will be one of only 6 teams left in the tournament. For those of you keeping score that makes us the top 2% of all softball teams.

Possibly a rematch of Texas A&M vs UL. Earlier in the season we split with them Britnay Cruevas lost a 1-0 game and Ashley Brignac won a 2-1 game.

I don't care who wins between Va Tech and A&M, bring either of them on!!!!!

One step closer to a National Championship!!!!
    Didn't Bourgeois pitch a no-hitter against A&M in an exhibition game?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Who loves ya Sonsissy. keep me in line babyno she aint itty bitty.wonder whats she's thinking about the "red" team right now??Why do i care?? cause.

IHateLaState

I love Steph and have a man crush on her hubby baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
    Speaking of crushesTaryn Mowatt from Arizona!!!!!! BUT if it comes down to her and my Cajuns their is no question who will get my support. Lets go beat the Aggies and then put the boot to anyone else who gets in our way. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information