Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

Default Re: wcws ul vs uf

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ Not to be the defender of Yvette or anything, but I think her comments were definately meant to be a compliment (I don't think she said "might," did she?) Much like her "red team" comment, alot of people on this board took her comments and blew them out of proportion.

Let's enjoy this moment and not bring up LSU stuff.

It's a good day!

_
    HERE HERE!!!
    Not the time to bring up a school who is not in the WCWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ I totally disagree. They gave us a world of praise. And for once the close calls went our way even though they should have, we usually get screwed by blue, and the zebra.

Holly, Holly, Holly

Thank you AB, SOTO, and BROADHEAD WHO MADE OUR last to outs. _
    The last words before they signed off were " What you see on the screen in not a mistake" etc. etc. I'm not trying to argue but, they talked as if we were not supposed to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ Guys, just gonna ask the question, is there a question now at all as to whether or not Tankersley is the cajun all sports player of the year?

3 more wins to a national championship! bring it home for the seniors!

Tuffguy _
    I think its more then 3 wins to a national Championship. I think its minimum 2 to get into the finals. Then it is a best of 3.

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Guys, just gonna ask the question, is there a question now at all as to whether or not Tankersley is the cajun all sports player of the year?

3 more wins to a national championship! bring it home for the seniors!

Tuffguy
    Tankersley or Soto take your pick. Soto has dominated everyone in post season play. That bomb by Holly was by far the play of the year in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ The last words before they signed off were " What you see on the screen in not a mistake" etc. etc. I'm not trying to argue but, they talked as if we were not supposed to be there. _

Don't worry about espn thinks of us. That will come in time even if we have to force it upon them by beating more teams.

Geaux Cajuns.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

_ The last words before they signed off were " What you see on the screen in not a mistake" etc. etc. I'm not trying to argue but, they talked as if we were not supposed to be there. _
    See, I took it as them being surprised that a team that has only lost three times all year lost, and a pitcher that has only given up 1? homerall year gave up the game winning dong.

I think they would have said that regardless of who Florida was playing.

What a game.

I don't normally defend the media, but I think anytime the top seed loses to the lowest seed no matter who they are, you will hear lines like that. The main point is UL WINS!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have video of the homerun by Holly?

9. Default Re: wcws ul vs uf

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Anyone have video of the homerun by Holly?
    I do. I am working on uploading it to YouTube. I'll put a link up when I get it done. Should be tonight.

Texas A&M tomorrow at 6 PM. Texas beat VT 1-0 on an unearn run. Error by the third base caused a run to score from third.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ I remember some coach of a team down the road mentioning that this team "might" be able to compete in the SEC!!!!

One step closer to a National Championship!!!! _
    Yep that condescending bitty (you know what I really want to say) . I wonder how her vacation is going???

She thought this program would fold when she left to fulfill her "destiny". it hasnt. and we are going to win the National Championship with a team composed primarily of Frosh and Soph's. dynasty in the making

Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

I knew I couldn't watch or listen today while at work, but I did have the ability to DVR the game. As with normal sporting events, I chose to continue recording 30 minutes after the time slot ESPN set for the game was over. Well, 30 minutes wasn't enough! I don't have Holly's homerun recorded!!

It was still great to get updates from friends during the course of the game. I was freakin excited when the final out was recorded and the CAJUNS were victorious over the #1 Gators. One down, 4 more to go to reach the ultimate goal!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ Not to be the defender of Yvette or anything, but I think her comments were definately meant to be a compliment (I don't think she said "might," did she?) Much like her "red team" comment, alot of people on this board took her comments and blew them out of proportion.

Let's enjoy this moment and not bring up LSU stuff.

It's a good day!

_
    Sorry my friend. she said NOTHING complimentary. read her statements "we will play again but not while I am here". the "red" team. "Might" be able to compete.

Blieve me somewhere she was doing the Gator Chomp all game long

14. Default Re: G1 WCWS UL-3 UF-2

At least they can say that they lost out to the eventual National Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Yep that condescending bitty (you know what I really want to say) . I wonder how her vacation is going???

She thought this program would fold when she left to fulfill her "destiny". it hasnt. and we are going to win the National Championship with a team composed primarily of Frosh and Soph's. dynasty in the making _
    just in case it wasn't a typo but a don'tno, you were looking for "biddy." she sure ain't itty-bitty.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information