Thread: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

1. UL Softball Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

A girl who has undergone three knee surgeries in the last two years somehow found a way to hit the first home run of her live against No. 4 Michigan and then encore it with another blast in the nightcap against Valparaiso to help the No. 20-ranked Ragin' Cajuns to an 8-6, 3-2 sweep on day one of the Ragin' Cajun Invitational.

Default Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

Geaux Cajuns !!! Good job girls. Let take it from them again today

3. Default Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    Geaux Cajuns !!! Good job girls. Let take it from them again today
    Why do I think I love this lil girl already??? Now I am really wondering about her dominant eye and whether she is/was batting cross eyed dominant now or in the past!!! So she was hitting as a righty and became a lefty slapper and stayed on hitting as a lefty --is that correct???

I have a hundred that says she is right eye dominant.

5. Default Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I have a hundred that says she is right eye dominant.
    -----As a cross eyed dominant semi ambidextrous half lazy eyed---I would go along with your assumption-----but can her athleticism make that righty/lefty change this quickly and so good??? 2 HRs in one night compared to never having parked one---FACTS JACK!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

Unfortunately, the Ladies ran into a ______ED OFF Michigan club this afternoon and got run-rule CRUSHED 15-1!!

7. UL Softball Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

So Wallace did not pitch at all. Has she re-injured her back, or did Mike simply decide to rest her, and give the freshman a hard lesson?

Jordan is fine, I talked to both parents today. She actually warmed up for the 2nd game. Mike believe these games mean nothing and he is playing for the WCWS. Nice come back in the 2nd game ladies, you could have laid an egg.

Geaux Cajuns!

The Voinche story is a good one, but Hayden and Elkins!! Wow! Aren't they a pleasant surprise so far.

10. UL Softball Re: Voinche unlikely Cajun hero

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Jordan is fine, I talked to both parents today. She actually warmed up for the 2nd game. Mike believe these games mean nothing and he is playing for the WCWS. Nice come back in the 2nd game ladies, you could have laid an egg.

Geaux Cajuns!

Thank God she is healthy, it would be a crying shame, for her, to not be able to compete well in 2014. These games are not meaningless. I guess I have higher expectations, probably the fan in me, than Coach Lotief for the team because every game is critical to a non P-5 team for seeding, and such. We might just be too young to expect to host a regional, but if we miss the cut by a game, this might have been the missing win.

No doubt the freshman need to be on the firing line, but in this case more like the targets in a shooting range.

Thread Information