Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

1. Default Re: UL softball heading to Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ I they word it correctly and make the phrase "lsu transfer Vanessa Soto" the centerpiece of the legislation it might pear.

I bet the poor girl did not realize her first name would be changed to "lsu transfer" but that is how every story in local media refers to her. Funny thing is when Lauren Castle transfered to State I don't recall her name changing to "UL transfer Lauren Castle".

Give it a rest, media guys. Vanessa has established herself as a UL Ragin Cajun. We all know who she is. You can drop the references to State from every story about Cajun softball success. _
    Additionally, we are delighted that she found the right University to continue her softball career. The Bayou Bangles' loss is the Lady Ragin Cajuns gain.

UL Softball Re: UL softball heading to Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ I they word it correctly and make the phrase "lsu transfer Vanessa Soto" the centerpiece of the legislation it might pear.

I bet the poor girl did not realize her first name would be changed to "lsu transfer" but that is how every story in local media refers to her. Funny thing is when Lauren Castle transfered to State I don't recall her name changing to "UL transfer Lauren Castle".

Give it a rest, media guys. Vanessa has established herself as a UL Ragin Cajun. We all know who she is. You can drop the references to State from every story about Cajun softball success. _

well put hammer

the girls do not need validation form the senate, the congress or anyone else for that matter.

p.s.

we got the much better deal in the soto/castle trade :O)

GEAUX CAJUNS!!

the road to ok city is paved in vermilion and white.

UL Softball Re: UL softball heading to Oklahoma

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: No crying, No whining, No gnashing of teeth, please!

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ If UL beats Florida you can bet on all the media coverage you can handle. To beat a team that only has 3 losses at this point in the season will guarantee coverage for years to come. _
    I believe we are going to get coverage for years to come, regardless. The blossom bloomed much quicker than the prognosticators of this sport anticipated. UL was not expected to make it near the dance this year. The depth of the pitching staff is simply "too youthful". All expect the upcoming years to be incredible. And that they will.

I'm looking forward, big-time, to seeing them on a clear telecast, finally (hoping that Jay and/or Stevie P are in sync radio/TV). What is really cool is that the national commentators do not influence the outcome of the contest one bit. If things don't go as they "no-doubt" expect, they will crown UL Softball a "Cinderella". I can handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I believe we are going to get coverage for years to come, regardless. The blossom bloomed much quicker than the prognosticators of this sport anticipated. UL was not expected to make it near the dance this year. The depth of the pitching staff is simply "too youthful". All expect the upcoming years to be incredible. And that they will.

I'm looking forward, big-time, to seeing them on a clear telecast, finally (hoping that Jay and/or Stevie P are in sync radio/TV). What is really cool is that the national commentators do not influence the outcome of the contest one bit. If things don't go as they "no-doubt" expect, they will crown UL Softball a "Cinderella". I can handle that.
    We have already been crowned the Cinderella by ESPN. I do think that we are fully capable of beating Florida on Thursday. Now a weekend series not so sure but all it takes to beat Florida is a couple of timely hits and some run profuction. We have shown that we can score against top tier competition and we have also shown that we can shut people down with our pitching. If we get by game one with a win then we are in business, we lose and we be 2 and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Maybe I turned it on at the, "its a conspiracy to hold the Cajuns down" segment!!?? LOL!

Glad ya'll saw that. I may have jumped the gun, but thats not possible because we all know my posts are always carefully thought out.

_
    z, i'm all about the ladies in the w.s.--you repaying by gettin' on board the tiger train over on the men's side?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    z, i'm all about the ladies in the w.s.--you repaying by gettin' on board the tiger train over on the men's side?
    If I could guarantee our ladies would win the national softball championship by having LSU won the baseball World Series, I would sign up in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ If I could guarantee our ladies would win the national softball championship by having LSU won the baseball World Series, I would sign up in a minute. _
    that would be a pretty neat pact, huh? i'm for it as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information