Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Invitational to Move Game Times

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Invitational to Move Game Times

The schedule for this weekends Ragin' Cajuns Invitational has been adjusted to include two non-Ragin' Cajuns games off-site, as announced by the softball program on Tuesday.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Invitational to Move Game Times

Not good. The Saturday afternoon game against Memphis has 2 different start time. 2:30 on the UL Saturday schedule and 2:00 on the overall tournament schedule.

Why are we playing games at a high school facility? Did we schedule too many teams?

4. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Invitational to Move Game Times

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Why are we playing games at a high school facility? Did we schedule too many teams?
    Purduen the expression but "No more ties"

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    They had games schedule every 2 hours, not sure why. After this weekend when games were scheduled 2.5 hours apart and they could still not keep the games on times. The moved some of the other teams games to the HS field to keep the tournament on time. The high school field is probably better than some of the college fields around the country, around the league for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    They had games schedule every 2 hours, not sure why. After this weekend when games were scheduled 2.5 hours apart and they could still not keep the games on times. The moved some of the other teams games to the HS field to keep the tournament on time. The high school field is probably better than some of the college fields around the country, around the league for sure.
    I would much prefer they be on time and play as many games as possible. I have no problem moving the other teams to TC for a couple of games.

It'll help me on Saturday to make sure I can do the SB DH and the BB DH at the Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I would much prefer they be on time and play as many games as possible. I have no problem moving the other teams to TC for a couple of games.

It'll help me on Saturday to make sure I can do the SB DH and the BB DH at the Dome.
    I agree, it is going to be a long weekend for those of us who have softball, baseball and basketball tickets. Last year when I was still living in Breaux Bridge I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn and stumbled across congress every night to sleep. It is nice to be living closer to the athletic complex.

Geaux Cajuns!

Shame they had to give up one of the Michigan games to make this work.

Thread Information