Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Wallace Injury

Default Jordan Wallace Injury

It is Jordan's back, an old injury from high school that I am sure was aggravated more by the cold weather on Friday.

2. Default Cajuns Lose Ace

There was a strange range of emotions for the No. 13-ranked UL Ragin' Cajun softball team and its fans at Lamson Park on Saturday. The day began with rumors that ace pitcher Jordan Wallace was injured. That talk was at least somewhat verified .

Default Re: Dead-even weekend

Any word on Jordan Wallace?

Default Jordan Wallace injury

Someone please update me on the status of Jordan's injury. What is the injury? What is the timetable of her return? Will she be ok the rest of the season?

Default Re: Jordan Wallace injury

Back issue?

Will one of the other players e available step up?

7. Default Re: Jordan Wallace injury

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    yes, sink or swim

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the biggest question mark About this season would've been hitting.

I think that question has been answered.

If the pitching beyond Jordan is anywhere close to being decent, we don't miss a beat

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the biggest question mark About this season would've been hitting.

If the pitching beyond Jordan is anywhere close to being decent, we don't miss a beat
    If we get the Pre Injury Christina Hamilton back we will be in good shape. When Jordan comes back, we will have a clear number 2 pitcher, which was a big question mark before the season.

They stepped up Saturday and Sunday. Pitch by committee.

How long is she out for??

Close. The questions were going to be "Who will be the #2 pitcher (behind Jordan)?", "How effective will that pitcher be?", and "How quickly will these new players pick up Mike's hitting system?" None of those questions have been answered yet because they have only played 5 games. Christina, Alex and Macey all showed flashes of brilliance, but they also showed they can be hit. Control was an issue for Alex & Macey also as they had quite a few walks and hit batters during their time in the circle. With Jordan out for an extended period of time, they will have to be mentally tough while they are learning how to pitch to Division 1 players.

Mike is going to tinker with the lineup for a while. He has to find the right combination before conference play starts. His biggest concern is how to place Kassidy Zeringue, Sarah Arceneaux, Corin Voinche and Samantha Walsh. I'm sure Gabby Felps will be introduced into the mix, but it will be tough to place her defensively, as she will probably not take Sara Corbello's spot as DH, nor Kelsey Vincent's place at third. This team has a lot of work to do if they want to be conference champions.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    How long is she out for??
    Hard to say. A back issue can clear up in a matter of days, or it can cause her to have to be redshirted.

She will not redshirt if she is on target to graduate in 4 years.what is the next level of softball? Time to move along with life.

103.7 tweet from a few minutes ago

Lotief on Wallace : no firm diagnosis, but more optimistic than before. She felt better Monday and will find out more today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information