Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: YUM YUM, Come Get You Sum

Default Re: YUM YUM, Come Get You Sum (aggravated 2nd degree battery)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    _ Trick or Treat? _
    Dude is actually back in the saddle. YUM YUM cut cut you some....!

Default Re: YUM YUM, Come Get You Sum (aggravated 2nd degree battery)

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Posted via http://igeaux.mobi
    Cotton candy man is in the house! But how? _
    Bail candy!

Ragin' Cajuns On a Lighter Note, Where is Chris, The Cotton Candy and Candy Apple....

On a lighter note, where is Chris the Cotton Candy and Candy Apple guy that for years walked the stadiums of Louisiana sporting events? He was a nice guy would come sit in my box during baseball games and chew the fat and eat some bar-b-q down the third base line! I miss that guy, he was becoming an icon, sort of part of being at a Cajun event meant hearing Chris with his trade mark chant, "Yum Yum come get you some,Cotton Candy, Candy Apples!!

Default Re: On a Lighter Note, Where is Chris, The Cotton Candy and Candy Apple....

I've seen him doing the same thing at the Super Dome. Don't know if he's still there doing that or not.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: On a Lighter Note, Where is Chris, The Cotton Candy and Candy Apple....

I believe after he tried to perform plastic surgery on a UL student, sans anesthesia and proper surgical tools, his days here might have been numbered.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I believe after he tried to perform plastic surgery on a UL student, sans anesthesia and proper surgical tools, his days here might have been numbered.

Z
    I remember when that happened. Discussion all over campus was "Did you hear what Yum Yum Come Get You Some did?"

If it is the same cotton candy guy that I grew up with (which I am almost positive) the last time I saw him he was in a wheelchair and had lost a foot due to complications with diabetes (not 100 percent on the diabetes but I think that is correct). I think it was at a restaurant or a store. Despite his challenging condition, he had his usual joyous attitude and was still smiling ear to ear. He was always the hardest worker at all events and I got excited every time he would pass by.

I'm pretty sure he died.

Obviously, this is not a lighter note. I was wondering where he was too as I did not see him so far this season.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Confirmation?

Think he is no longer with us and hopefully in "Cotton Candy Heaven"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Think he is no longer with us and hopefully in "Cotton Candy Heaven"!!!!
    A lighter note indeed.

Is this the "Hey hey cotton candy! " man from the ice gator games? The big white dude? I was a kid at the ice gator game before Christmas and asked him what he wanted for Christmas. The dude said a crowbar. Never forgot that.

14. Default Re: On a Lighter Note, Where is Chris, The Cotton Candy and Candy Apple....

Quote Originally Posted by TCbacker54 View Post
    Is this the "Hey hey cotton candy! " man from the ice gator games? The big white dude? I was a kid at the ice gator game before Christmas and asked him what he wanted for Christmas. The dude said a crowbar. Never forgot that.
    Same

Well, this got dark.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information