Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: YUM YUM, Come Get You Sum

Default Re: Yum Yum, come get you sum (aggravated 2nd degree battery)

Okay I just looked at the list and did not see Jesse Newman? what did he get into? and who is this Cox cat you speak of?

The thing to pay attention to is the fact that they both had weapons charges. posted via mobile device

I got bored so I kinda skimmed through some of the lists on the Sheriffs and saw that Michael Southhall has a fugitive warrant for his arrest as does Thad Montgomery but there was no mugshot so not sure if it was the same one. It's amazing how many trouble makers you know until you go the that website and flip through. haha

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Rumor has it that the 19 year old didn't have exact change for the cotton candy.
    Yum Yum don't play dat.
    My good friend Hammer and I were in deep discussion today concerning this very issue....
    I mentioned to him that this ruins one hell of a cotton candy sales career....he paused then said, yep but a new one as a pumpkin carver looms on the horizon....Its seasonal work, but hell so were the ice gators...

Good luck in your new endeavor cotton candy dude...

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ My good friend Hammer and I were in deep discussion today concerning this very issue....
    I mentioned to him that this ruins one hell of a cotton candy sales career....he paused then said, yep but a new one as a pumpkin carver looms on the horizon....Its seasonal work, but hell so were the ice gators...

Z _
    "Pumpkin carver"... laughing hard here... "Hide the women and children... Tommy Boy's got his blade!!!"

There are many occupations to consider when one is proficient with a razor... Regardless, I hear Dr. A is going to give him a pardon on his final day in office, so cotton candy dude will probably be back for the home opener of UL football.

"Yum, yum, come get you some... or I'll cutchass!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I got bored so I kinda skimmed through some of the lists on the Sheriffs and saw that Michael Southhall has a fugitive warrant for his arrest as does Thad Montgomery but there was no mugshot so not sure if it was the same one. It's amazing how many trouble makers you know until you go the that website and flip through. haha _
    I just had to look to see if my name was on that list. I am proud to say that it is not. whew!

To be honest, the first thing that comes to mind is that a few guys invited him to a party and when the alcohol got flowing this happened. Best of luck to him. I am in law enforcement and he is one of the few i give the benefit of the doubt to.posted via mobile device

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ To be honest, the first thing that comes to mind is that a few guys invited him to a party and when the alcohol got flowing this happened. Best of luck to him. I am in law enforcement and he is one of the few i give the benefit of the doubt to.Posted via http://igeaux.mobi _
    Not saying the kid deserved it or that I would ever condone slicing someones face with a razor but when I first heard this story I figured he was probably bated or was getting heckled by drunk college kids and he kinda snapped. Very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Quite a list of charges too... not good
    Sched III drugs are mostly steroids. Mix in the weapons and felony possesion of stolen goods and you're gonna be well aquainted with some criminal defense attorneys..

Cotton Candy guy is facing a 15 yr max sentence for that RS 14:34.7.
    Not good at all. Don't pull a freaking weapon unless your life depends on it and cutting a 19 year old too. Punk *ss or not. D*mn. Shaking my head at this stuff...

Default Re: YUM YUM, Come Get You Sum (aggravated 2nd degree battery)

how often does a UL athlete arrest go unnoticed?

Would anyone have noticed had yum yum not been on the list?

My good friend Hammer and I were in deep discussion today concerning this very issue....I mentioned to him that this ruins one hell of a cotton candy sales career....he paused then said, yep but a new one as a pumpkin carver looms on the horizon....Its seasonal work, but hell so were the ice gators...

Z _
    Oh you of the razor sharp wit. How about "muleskinner"?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    Oh you of the razor sharp wit. How about "muleskinner"?

Aren't they a Div II school in Arkansas? Maybe in the Southland conference?

Z

Aren't they a Div II school in Arkansas? Maybe in the Southland conference?

Z
    You could be thinking of the Hidestretchers west of us.

posted via mobile device
    Cotton candy man is in the house! But how?

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Posted via http://igeaux.mobi
    Cotton candy man is in the house! But how? _
    Trick or Treat?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information