Thread: Baseball Fan Day

1. Default Ragin' Cajuns fans meet, greet favorite players

A line of about 75 people clad in bright red Ragin’ Cajuns gear waited patiently in Sunday’s sunny, 60-degree weather outside The University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field as countless more vermilion clusters of Cajuns supporters made their way from the parking lot.

Homes SO Clean

UL Baseball Baseball Fan Day

I know it was only soft toss for the homerun derby, but our bats looked good (better than last year in my opinion).
    Even the balls that didn't leave the yard were hit hard in areas that could have been base hits.

Mike Strentz hit several balls over the tree line. We will have the ability hit the ball out of the yard with all 9 guys in the lineup. Very few teams in America can truly say the same. Wasn't able to stick around for the intrasquad game to check out the pitching. Can't wait for next week.

Default Re: Baseball Fan Day

Love those bright white cleats. Hated the off-white ones from the last couple years. These look much better with our white pants. Maybe it's just because I played baseball my whole life growing up, but I notice things like cleats, haha.

Also, I heard those FDL hats are just practice hats. But I sure hope they will be selling those in the Tigue gift shop, I'll definitely buy one. They look sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Love those bright white cleats. Hated the off-white ones from the last couple years. These look much better with our white pants. Maybe it's just because I played baseball my whole life growing up, but I notice things like cleats, haha.

Also, I heard those FDL hats are just practice hats. But I sure hope they will be selling those in the Tigue gift shop, I'll definitely buy one. They look sharp.
    I spoke with someone at the gift shop about the FDL caps yesterday. They will be available and should arrive either this week or before next weekends series.

5. Default Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns Fan Day 2014, Lucroy Speaks, Strentz Gets Doused, And More [Video]

Ragin' Cajun fans get their first look at the 2014 squad at Fan Day. We caught up with a few Cajun players, coaches, and current MLB catcher and former Cajun Jonathan Lucroy. Check out all the events of Fan Day, see Catcher Michael Strentz get a .

Thanks for the video . well done . I couldn't make it out and this gave me a good recap!

Nothing like an afternoon at The Tigue. I don't get to make many games, if any, with my other baseball schedules but it was nice to get out there and have a beer. Only thing missing was the peanuts.

Thread Information