Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SBT G1 UL-6 vs Troy-1

Default Re: UL vs Troy

CAJUNS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! 6-1

Moody CG 6 K, 0 BB, 1 ER, 7 H in his last home game

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL vs Troy

GAME OVER!!! HUNTER WITH THE COMPLETE GAME!!! CAJUNS WIN!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

UL Baseball Re: UL vs Troy

Hunter you are the man!! Great win!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

GREAT WIN!!! With the lack of depth we have at pitcher it is priceless to have a guy go the distance. Thank You Hunter! I hope you get another start in a regional

Just got back from the game, and I am impressed. We are playing our best ball of the year at the right time. I am also impressed with the crowd. Over 3100 people there and they had the tigue rocking. I am sure you could have heard it over the internet and radio. Great game by Moody, not a surprise, but what a way to go out. Next game against South Alabama at 4pm.

Hell of a time at the Tigue tonight. Atmosphere was amazing!! Props to all who came out to finally support the team.

Felt bad for Hunter when he got a ND last Thursday against UNO. Tonight though, he went out like he startedon top! You couldn't ask for more from the leader of this team. He definitely set the tone early and kept it up. Hopefully he set the tone for the rest of the tourney.

Next up, USA. There's no better rivalry in the SBC in baseball than UL vs. USA. This time, the game means a lot, lot more than the series played earlier this season.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
    BEAT SOUTH AL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Hell of a time at the Tigue tonight. Atmosphere was amazing!! Props to all who came out to finally support the team.

Felt bad for Hunter when he got a ND last Thursday against UNO. Tonight though, he went out like he startedon top! You couldn't ask for more from the leader of this team. He definitely set the tone early and kept it up. Hopefully he set the tone for the rest of the tourney.

Next up, USA. There's no better rivalry in the SBC in baseball than UL vs. USA. This time, the game means a lot, lot more than the series played earlier this season.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
    BEAT SOUTH AL!!! _
    3115 Biggest crowd since opening day 2005.

Also, biggest crowd at a tournament game since the tournament went to an 8 team format in 1999.

To those of you who were there, thanks for being in that number.

Game was electric tonight. *bows down to Moody*

That game was awesome! Great job on the hill by Moody, couldn't ask for more from our senior leader. Fans were great, Troy fans were great, it was just an overall great college baseball game! Can't wait for tomorrow

Default Re: UL-6 vs Troy-1

Congrats Cajuns!

Who pitches tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ Congrats Cajuns!

Who pitches tonight? _

Got to be Michael Cook

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ Congrats Cajuns!

Who pitches tonight? _
    Yeah I have also heard Cook on the mound today. Good news is we just used Moody last night, if Michael can't go all 9, we've got everyone available.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    3115 Biggest crowd since opening day 2005.

Also, biggest crowd at a tournament game since the tournament went to an 8 team format in 1999.

To those of you who were there, thanks for being in that number.
    Let's do it again tonight!!! 9th inning was electric last night!!

On that note, why can we chose our first gametime but not have the bracket set up so that we play the late game as long as we keep winning?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    On that note, why can we chose our first gametime but not have the bracket set up so that we play the late game as long as we keep winning? _
    Bracket is set up in advance. If we would have been the 4 or 5 seed, then if we would have won last night, we would be playing at 7:30 pm tonight. SBC decided long ago which side of the bracket would play at which times.

A couple changes were made because we decided to play at 7:30 the first night. The loser of the UL-Troy game was supposed to play at 9 am today. But since we changed the game time, the SBC felt it would be a great disadvantage to the team that lost to have them come back and play at 9 am. So the elimination game for our side of the bracket was switched to 12:30 pm today.

Can't be too picky when you are the 6 seed.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!
    BEAT SOUTH AL!!!

15. Default Re: UL-6 vs Troy-1

The game last night was awesome, I was lucky enough to go. The crowd, as usual, was rockin'. You don't see it as much anymore, so I was suprised and glad to see moody go the distance; excellent all around perfomance from the TEAM. We had a few superb double plays. I hope I can make it tonite, but the 4pm game time might make it tough with work. Tickets are $12 btw.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information