Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Houston Super Regional Tickets

1. UL Softball Houston Super Regional Tickets

HOUSTON - All-Session Tickets for next weekend's NCAA Super Regional at Houston are on sale now.

All-Session prices are $25 for adults and $15 for youth. Only all-session packages are available prior to game day. Students of the participating schools, with valid student ID, can purchase one student ticket at the gate for $5. Single-game tickets will go on sale at the gate one (1) hour prior to the start of the first game each day.

Tickets can be purchased with cash, check or credit card either online or in personat the UH Athletic Alumni Center. If fans chose to buy tickets at the gate, ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.

The rest of the Super Regional Info

2. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

I called Houston's ticket department to find out the scoop on those five dollar student tickets. He said they offer student tickets, even to the opposing students, at that price. I couldn't believe it. That's a steal! Don't get too excited, however, I did ask how many of these puppies were available and he said quite a bit but they would sell pretty quickly (judging by their great student turnout this past weekend at regionals). BTW all tickets, NOT just student seats, are general admission. Gates open at six so it’s first come, first serve seats.

3. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

To get this discount ticket just bring your UL id and you may purchase one, cash only. They limit it to one per person. Hope to see plenty fellow students there!

4. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

I was under the assumption that the All-Session price of $25 covers all of the games. Is this correct?

If so, what is the price for just a single game? Like if I could only go on Saturday at noon. Is that $25 as well?

Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

Im a student and when I read that, I had to reread it 3 or 4 times to make sure I was reading it correctly. It is a steal. There are atleast 5 students in my little caravan and I am still tryin to get a few more to go. That deal is helping me bring students who arent dedicated fans but now they cant say "Its too expensive." There was also a great student turnout in BR, the only reason i can not see more going is that they will be at the Tigue watching the tournament there. So there may be a good turn out for Saturdays game if the Cajuns can win Friday's game.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun2010 View Post
    There was also a great student turnout in BR, the only reason i can not see more going is that they will be at the Tigue watching the tournament there. So there may be a good turn out for Saturdays game if the Cajuns can win Friday's game. _
    Let's hope that cajun fans will have a reason to stay in Lafayette on Saturday. How about the perfect saturday with the ladies wrapping up a WCWS berth and the men taking the automatic sun belt bid!

7. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

Ok. Just called the Cougars Ticket Office. Single game tickets will be $15 for adults, $10 for kids. But will only be available if they don't sell out of All-Session passes. He seemed pretty sure that single game tickets will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Let's hope that cajun fans will have a reason to stay in Lafayette on Saturday. How about the perfect saturday with the ladies wrapping up a WCWS berth and the men taking the automatic sun belt bid!

No offense but I hope we have as many people in Houston for softball as we did in Baton Rouge, even if it takes away attendance from the tourny. This is a chance for us to get some major national TV coverage if we make the WCWS. So I hope we have a 1000 or so fans that make the trip over to Houston.

9. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

I just tried to purchase an All-Session Pass, but it says "Unable to secure seats in this Price Level". Are the All-Session Passes sold out?

10. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

I just called the UH Ticket Office since you can no longer purchase tickets online and the All-Session Passes are still available. You have to call the UH Ticket office at 713-462-6647 to purchase them, unless they fix the online purchasing agent.

They will be held at will-call starting 1 hour before the game starts.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

What hotel are you guys staying at? I am looking for something close to the ballpark. Thanks.

12. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

What hotel are you guys staying at? I am looking for something close to the ballpark. Thanks.
    My hotel. The CajunCherokee hotel. Sorry guys, no room for yall.

Looks like this is the closest hotel:

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote.Texas/index.do

That'll work. Thanks, you just made life alot easier for me.

14. Default Re: Houston Super Regional Tickets

_ What hotel are you guys staying at? I am looking for something close to the ballpark. Thanks. _
    Unless you find a room at the on-campus Hilton, I would not recommend staying on the peripheral of campus.

_ That'll work. Thanks, you just made life alot easier for me. _
    2010. I had reservations at the Holiday Inn Express on Bell which is near the Toyota Center. They were $100 per night.

I found a freebie instead.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information