Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Someone check on Bil
    just did.. he seems fine

Default Re: Cajun Baseball

Enjoying the show. Good questions so far. And good question BWK

Young Bil,
    LMAO. Saints, you make me laugh. We need to have a beverage at the tigue.

1st reminder.. 11-12p in the morning..

Coach Bab...have you ever seen any team that has the hitting versatility of this one? A kid may get up in this inning and hit one out the park...then next time up will successfully squeeze.

So Bab, how much fun are you having right now?

gaw it's early..

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    gaw it's early..
    Early? It's after 6:00!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Early? It's after 6:00!!
    ok red, i better now after a nap.. (smiles) thnx for this week's question.. anyone have one i haven't thought to ask coach bab yet? thanx & for sure one may always ring the show.. 337-269-1077

Billy, may be a good question to ask Bab if they make the schedule with RPI in mind. Do they ever say "maybe it would be better to just have an open date than to play UNO"?

I know it's hard to schedule with RPI in mind because the schedule is made years in advance. So I can see wanting to schedule Southern because they're usually a good opponent for RPI and when they have a bad year, it can be written off as bad luck... but a team like UNO. We have to think it may be a couple of years before they're consistently competing.

Just something I'm curious about. Thanks.

11. Default Re: Cajun Baseball

Billy, may be a good question to ask Bab if they make the schedule with RPI in mind. Do they ever say "maybe it would be better to just have an open date than to play UNO"?

I know it's hard to schedule with RPI in mind because the schedule is made years in advance. So I can see wanting to schedule Southern because they're usually a good opponent for RPI and when they have a bad year, it can be written off as bad luck... but a team like UNO. We have to think it may be a couple of years before they're consistently competing.

Just something I'm curious about. Thanks.
    -----What does coach Robe mean by going into the fence with your feet?? Have never heard that expression and thought I was hearing things on the radio but it is print today!!!

Not an expression...

Means sliding for fly balls feet first instead of diving with your upper half (head, shoulders, neck) exposed to a brick wall.

I hear they are working on putting padding along the brick wall. I wonder how much will be covered. I love the brick look but understand the dangers involved.

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Means sliding for fly balls feet first instead of diving with your upper half (head, shoulders, neck) exposed to a brick wall.
    thanks tony (hee-hee)

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    ok red, i better now after a nap.. (smiles) thnx for this week's question.. anyone have one i haven't thought to ask coach bab yet? thanx & for sure one may always ring the show.. 337-269-1077
    Bil......How is Trace Guidry's progress? And does Bab think his stuff is good enough to contribute effectively this year, or hold him out the whole season? Who does he compare most to that we've had on the staff?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information