Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Baseball

Default Re: Cajun Baseball

Cajun Corner 11-12p espn1420

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    Cajun Corner 11-12p espn1420
    What's the status of the pitchers milhorn, Guidry and Harrison? Did something happen to plitt he was pulled all of a sudden last night and was doing well? Is tulane's catcher that good or was it an off night running the bases?

3. Default Re: Cajun Baseball

No he is that good. Going into the game he was 50% at gunning out runners. To put that in perspective, major league guys that throw out 30% are considered very good. The Cajuns were trying to test him, but again he is that good.

The interesting thing is he bats under .200 so he is liability with his bat, but he makes up for it with solid play behind the plate. No question he was the MVP for them last night.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No he is that good. Going into the game he was 50% at gunning out runners. To put that in perspective, major league guys that throw out 30% are considered very good. The Cajuns were trying to test him, but again he is that good.

The interesting thing is he bats under .200 so he is liability with his bat, but he makes up for it with solid play behind the plate. No question he was the MVP for them last night.
    Without him behind the plate, we may have scored another touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    What's the status of the pitchers milhorn, Guidry and Harrison? Did something happen to plitt he was pulled all of a sudden last night and was doing well? Is tulane's catcher that good or was it an off night running the bases?
    I don't know if Bab answered these questions but wasn't Plitt pulled in a situational matchup? A lefty on lefty situation . I think it was a way to get a true freshman some more experience in a favorable matchup.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I don't know if Bab answered these questions but wasn't Plitt pulled in a situational matchup? A lefty on lefty situation . I think it was a way to get a true freshman some more experience in a favorable matchup.

JMO
    Yes it seemed normal enough except robe kinda ran out there.which isn't normal. He did answer it and said just that. Jay also made a comment that plitt may have pulled something the way tony ran out there. Just wanted to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Yes it seemed normal enough except robe kinda ran out there.which isn't normal. He did answer it and said just that. Jay also made a comment that plitt may have pulled something the way tony ran out there. Just wanted to make sure
    Did Bab address the possible pull?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Did Bab address the possible pull?
    Said there wasn't anything with plitt, situational with Riley cooper.guess it was just weird for tony to run out there

thought i'd post the 1st question for bab's "Cajun Corner" Show for tomorrow. Why ya'll chose that uniform vs UNO? What do you order @ Darrell's?

ps. where the boom(er) when i require him (slow grins)

10. Default Re: Cajun Baseball

thought i'd post the 1st question for bab's "Cajun Corner" Show for tomorrow. Why ya'll chose that uniform vs UNO? What do you order @ Darrell's?

---Young Billy ask what happened on the 2 Line drives that Dylan seemed to misjudge??? Did the rain have any effect on the mound as the new bag dirt was applied?? When it rains and the field becomes slicker what do you tell those sliding?? (we almost got caught twice for over sliding and it really looks like fun--I remember our sliding drills on the wet days and fun times)

I look forward to listening after last night's loss.

What does a coach say to his players after a lost like that?

Also, what will be the team's and coaches' attitude heading to Lake Charles? I know it's baseball and these kinds of losses happen but I would imagine the players feel like that kind of lost is unnacceptable. I really hope we take it all out on McNeese tonight and send a statement that last night will not happen again.

Thanks Billy
    Go Cajuns!!!

Young Bil, we gonna see Milhorn tonight?

Powell had a couple of pinch hit homeruns recently, any reason he didn't get a chance to swing at the end of the game last night?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Young Bil, we gonna see Milhorn tonight?

Powell had a couple of pinch hit homeruns recently, any reason he didn't get a chance to swing at the end of the game last night?
    Did you think about letting Powell who has been hot lately, pitch hitting for Strentz who is in a litte slump in the 8th inning?

thanks all listen shortly please feel free to ring

Someone check on Bil

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information