Thread: Interesting ESPN Softball article

UL Softball Interesting ESPN Softball article

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/colum.ham&id=3391188

Don't let the SEC/PAC 10 title fool you. This guy's done his homework. Here are the standout qoutes:

"In terms of which regional site may produce the best heavyweight fight in a potential winners' bracket game, Baton Rouge has a slim lead on a number of contenders. If No. 9 LSU beats Mississippi Valley State and Louisiana-[] beats East Carolina, Saturday's winners' bracket game could be a great prelude to an inevitable rematch on Sunday. Geography placed the Ragin' Cajuns in Baton Rouge as an unseeded team, but Louisiana-[] is one of the two or three best unseeded teams in the field. Pitcher Cody Trahan has been terrific down the stretch for LSU, but if Dani Hofer isn't at 100 percent, the host may struggle to keep up with Louisiana-[]'s bats and two-headed pitching attack with Ashley Brignac and Donna Bourgeois. "

And his conclusion:

"In a balanced field of championship contenders, Arizona State is ready to win its first title.

Of course, when Fresno State and Louisiana-[] square off on the first Thursday at the Women's College World Series, forget I said anything.
    "

Default Re: Interesting ESPN Softball article

Great some National recognition.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    Great some National recognition.
    Guys we get "national recognition" all the time in a variety of ways, academic and athletic the douche bags try to convince us that we don't.

Z

PS You douche bags know who you are.no need to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Guys we get "national recognition" all the time in a variety of ways, academic and athletic the douche bags try to convince us that we don't.

Z

PS You douche bags know who you are.no need to respond. _
    I know it I was being a little bit of an A-hole. Yes I do know who you are talking about. The country knows who are softball team is

Thread Information