Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ROLL CALL!!! UL vs UL-M

Default ROLL CALL!!! UL vs UL-M

So I'm stuck offshore this week but I'm going to guilt everyone I know into showing up tonight -- including y'all.

The WKU game last Saturday may have been the best crowd I've ever seen at the Cajundome. Most of the dome was on their feet the entire second half, chanting during timeouts, and making noise like I haven't heard in a long time. Keep up the good work. Although we've had a frustrating few weeks this team is still talented and still really fun to watch. And this game is important for so many reasons.

As a fan you can't recruit players, you can't coach teams, you can't build end zone additions, and you can't schmooze C-USA officials, but you can show up and get loud. More than anything that's how YOU matter. So show up and get loud. DO YOUR JOB. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Default Re: ROLL CALL!!! UL vs UL-M

I am there as a Louisiana fan, with family of 5!

3. UL Basketball Re: ROLL CALL!!! UL vs UL-M

So we are the Cajuns and they are the Hoax or whatever on the scoreboard. Maybe UL-L and ULM. Whatever makes the Hoax president, and Tabby Sonnier comfortable. I wonder if Tabby will be there as a valued member of the print media?

This is the game I truly wish I had the white board To bad the staff of the dome are selective on what days things like this could be brought in to games

My lovely wife and I will be there.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

About 12 junior high bball players and their parents

In.

I own four tickets hope I can get my buddies to attend with me

Section 1-0-9! 4 in,,,

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginCajun08 View Post
    This is the game I truly wish I had the white board To bad the staff of the dome are selective on what days things like this could be brought in to games
    Bring it and see what they say
    I might try and catch most of womens game

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    In.

Lol

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I think for the first time in three years I may have to purchase tickets, what does it even cost to go to a game?

13. Default Re: ROLL CALL!!! UL vs UL-M

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    I think for the first time in three years I may have to purchase tickets, what does it even cost to go to a game?
    ----Terri had to go see her parents to check on them---I have an exrtra ---PM if yiou can meet somewhere!!1

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----Terri had to go see her parents to check on them---I have an exrtra ---PM if yiou can meet somewhere!!1
    ill have the better half with me so i shall need two is my predicament, i normally just use my media pass to get in and since rebel has let his wander-yeah im calling you out-i only have one for today. could i scoop your ticket and just buy one for the misses and sit with you guys? or are do they have seat nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Contact me earlier, I almost always have extra tickets. It is just me and I have 6 season tickets. They are all taken today. Sorry

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information