Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard

Default Scoreboard

Can anyone tell me if the new scoreboard at the Tigue has been bricked yet?

2. Default Re: Scoreboard

lol

C'mon man

Default Re: Scoreboard

Oh.is that phase 4 of "the plan"

4. Default Re: Scoreboard

I live life by this mantra . If you have to ask, you don't wanna know.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I hate myself for being so naive

We were promised it would be complete by the beginning of 2014 season.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    And?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Z

Lies and more lies!!!!!! It's really ____ing off

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I live life by this mantra . If you have to ask, you don't wanna know.
    UL lives by the mantra. If you ask, you're still not gonna know.

I think I recall a picture of red brick a few months ago going up. Maybe. But maybe not.

I met with Robe a couple of weeks back and things were moving along and should be ready for the first game. One of the fabricators asked for a delay in doing some of the work, the fabricator is doing the work for free. Unlike some of the things in phase 1 I truly believe this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I met with Robe a couple of weeks back and things were moving along and should be ready for the first game. One of the fabricators asked for a delay in doing some of the work, the fabricator is doing the work for free. Unlike some of the things in phase 1 I truly believe this will happen.
    Ditto, heard something from one of the baseball coaches. When I was the president of UL Baseball some 19 years ago, projects like the outfield fence took awhile impart due to the fence pipe was donated by a Oilfield Pipe Company out of Abbeville, just takes time. My Carpenter and Brick layer built the game day sponsor board when you walk into the Tigue right after the ticket booth, took time, my architect had to draw it first and it had to be approved. Same with the box seats down the 1st and 3rd base lines, money from and attorney, donation by Doug Ashey on ALL materials needed, and labor donated by my contractor and my neighbors contractor. These awesome people work all week then on a weekend or in place of other paying jobs squeeze in the time to do these projects.

I am getting ready to ad onto my home, my contractor is a HUGE UL fan, renovated the UL Football locker rooms recently for the materials only, NO labor charged to UL, this all is worked around these Great Fans and Peoples schedules!

Hang on UL fans it is coming!

14. Default Re: Scoreboard

Well I am ready for another Cajun work day with the lady inmates and the rest of you guys-----I will call Gerald Hebert and find us something to do!!!

I have reliable info that the scoreboard and new padded wall will be complete by opening day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information