Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Summer of 08 and The Search for a New track coach

1. Endurance Training The Summer of 08 and The Search for a New track coach

Anyone heard any news or rumors on this subject?

Default Re: New track coach

Fingers crossed we get the UL Olympic coach.

3. Default Re: New track coach

I have heard that rumor but how does his joining the Olympic coaching staff effect that possibility?

4. Default Re: New track coach

Quote Originally Posted by trackdad View Post
    _ I have heard that rumor but how does his joining the Olympic coaching staff effect that possibility? _
    There is usually a lot of wishful thinking in these threads. In this particular case we will know when the AD has made his decision. In the meantime enjoy life and your son's future as a Cajun. Pure and simple!!

Track & Field Re: New track coach

What is the Olympic coaches name and is there a tie with UL? What are the other possible track coach names out there to be talked about?

DaddyCajun

I FIRMLY believe that there is virtually NO chance of hiring Boo Schexnayder.so switch gears; it's not worth trying or discussing.

Track & Field Re: New track coach

Ok, today is June 11th 2008, has there been any new developments in the track coach search? We do not want to lose out on more great signings as we did with the Saloom kid. I hope once we get a new coach Saloom transfers to the real UL!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ Ok, today is June 11th 2008, has there been any new developments in the track coach search? We do not want to lose out on more great signings as we did with the Saloom kid. I hope once we get a new coach Saloom transfers to the real UL! _
    We lost several recruits to my knowledge up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ We lost several recruits to my knowledge up to date. _
    So what's the big hold up? Certainly its got to me more than "waiting on the new president to take office". I can't blame recruits for looking elsewhere right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    _ So what's the big hold up? Certainly its got to me more than "waiting on the new president to take office". I can't blame recruits for looking elsewhere right now. _
    Good question! Ask Scott Farmer,haven't spoken to him since softball returned home.

Quote Originally Posted by spearchucker View Post
    _ I FIRMLY believe that there is virtually NO chance of hiring Boo Schexnayder.so switch gears; it's not worth trying or discussing. _
    And you are a confidant of his and have the inside?

YOu post like you have a straight line to him. Schucks, in my sleep last night he told me he was close. Five will get ya ten that there's a MUCH better chance of him coming here than you think.

1. BTW, he will go to Lafayette for the same money as the just departed clown. The Cajuns are in the ballpark.

_ We lost several recruits to my knowledge up to date. _
    And they were?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ What is the Olympic coaches name and is there a tie with UL? What are the other possible track coach names out there to be talked about?

DaddyCajun _

His first name is Irving ajnd he be a stud hoss.

_ Good question! Ask Scott Farmer,haven't spoken to him since softball returned home. _
    OK, next time I run into him at the store!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDawgPound View Post
    And you are a confidant of his and have the inside?

YOu post like you have a straight line to him. Schucks, in my sleep last night he told me he was close. Five will get ya ten that there's a MUCH better chance of him coming here than you think.

1. BTW, he will go to Lafayette for the same money as the just departed clown. The Cajuns are in the ballpark.
    Never know.things change through time is all I can say.

BTW Silvey was not a clown.he was a champion producer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information